My protector?

Troublemaker

Chapter 4

~MI-CHA POV~

*mm >.< where am I? * I opened my eyes slowly. Everything seemed to be white?

*Am I`m in a hospital!??!?!?* I flewed up from my bed.. saw around… *???? Where am I? I just said.. Suddenly a nurse came in… She was tall and smiled friendly to me. *ah, you are awake ^^ here take some breakfast, you are sure hungry^^* she said with at sweet voice. I looked at the food… it really looked delicious. *ehm… how did I came here?* The nurse laughed a bit… *your friend here piggybacked you here, he sure was worried. He asked a million times to see you.. he sure is handsome ^^* me eyes widened !!! *my friend?? Aigoo O.o Youngmin!?* “ ehm.. where is he?” I asked carefully. she nodded her head to the left side of my bed… I saw Youngmin. He just sat on the chair, sleeping… * hehe^^ gomawo. He is really something for himself* I smiled. *He really has beautiful big eyes ^^* wae O.o don`t thing about it ! I just forget the thought and ate my sandwiches.. The nurse went out, and I just sat there and enjoyed the food*nomnom*

Suddenly Youngmin wakes up, he looks really tired. Poor him, he had to take care of me because of last night.. W-wait a little! What happened last night O.o Wae !! I don`t remember !!

??: are you alright? Said a soft voice

Mi-cha: ehm.. de. I think so, just a little headache^^ ehm.. mianhe for causing you so much trouble..*I looked down*

I felt surprised when he took me head and bowed a bit up. He stared at me with his big brown eyes… I felt my stomach went crazy… that feeling… what is it?

Youngmin: don`t feel sorry… its my fault for not taking care for you when I should.

Mi-cha: eh?

Youngmin: you know… at school. *looks down* I was a jerk. I shouldn`t act so mean in front of you. I almost hit you too, what a shame I am.. mianhe! Can you please forgive me?

He went his head down… it was like he couldn`t dare watch me… I feel sorry for him..

mi-cha: its okay.. you saved my life.. I`m thankful for that^^

suddenly he took my hand, and once again stared me right in the eyes. Really close this time too!
Youngmin: I`ll promise that I will protect you from now on. I`ll be there for you when you are sad, and be the shoulder you can lean on when you need one. He said.

I was really shocked. Everything went so fast… he don`t remember anything from yesterday night, and now the rebell of the school will protect me?

Mi-cha: eh.. gomawo. Ehm… what happened last night? I can`t remember anything..

Youngmin: oh, ehm.. you fainted after seeing ehm.. yeah… and then I took care of everything and piggyback you to the hospital… yeah and my brother took care of calling your mom and told a little white lie.. so everything will be ok^^

mi-cha: thanks, that’s to nice of you.. But… why did you have a…he took his hand on my mouth…

youngmin: shhh… there are cameras here you know, don`t get me spoiled.. I`ll tell you later^^*whisper*

Youngmin: So, later when you are better we take you to our place!

Mi-cha: what O.o!? *shocked* B-but.. it`s very nice of you, and I`m thankful for everything you have done for me, but I have to go home to my mom..

Youngmin went his head to the nurse. He said something, and then she just bowed down and just went out of the room.

Youngmin: Now we can talk by ourselves^^ Listen… After what happened yesterday… your not safe.... it`s dangerous out there and I think someone is after you…  So Kwangmin can talk to your mother and he fix everything. He is very persuasively. I promised to protect you and I hold my word.

Mi-cha: But what will the others from school think…. I mean… If they see us together?  Wouldn`t that be suspicious?

Youngmin: Well its easy to solve.. From now on, you are my girlfriend…. DONE! Lets go in half an hour..

And then he went out of the room, to make a phone call. Now suddenly everything went so fast. And the weirdest part is that now am I Jo Youngmin`s Girlfriend!

 

To be contrinued

Sorry for a short boring chapter... I promise it will be better.... its late at night and I haven`t had the time to write that much....
Thanks for supporting and stay tuned for more :D <3