003

dangerous - xc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

003

 

 

kidnapped

 

 

 

Everything was black. It was going on for a few hours, and all Chanyeol knows is that he was on his way somewhere. Where? He doesn’t know. Heck, he should even be screaming for help right now, wanting to be released, but he couldn’t find the strength to do it. One minute he was done with his classes for the day, and the next, he got dragged by weird looking men on the alley next to his apartment. He did try to squirm and get help, but the men who kidnapped him were all strong, - even for a giant like him.

 

 

Instead, he hummed.

 

 

He didn’t know where he was going, or if it’s safe, or if he’s going to make it out of it alive, but Chanyeol knew better than to get depressed about it. It’s weird and all, to be positive when you’re at the verge of your own death, but Park Chanyeol isn’t called a happy virus for nothing. Besides, his parents would be looking for him, and knowing how powerful and rich they are, they would soon find their son. He hopes.

 

 

No one was talking, the three, wait – four, men all moved in sync. As if they were born to abduct people in their own free will. All Chanyeol can hear are shuffling, whispers, and coughing. He was still terrified at the fact that he’s driving into his own death, but somehow, - weirdly enough – he felt safe. Security.

 

 

“Are we there yet?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

The four men looked at each other, waiting for one to speak up.

 

 

“Uh.. no.” One answered, and that was the only word Chanyeol ever heard from them ever since. He was still shy to ask them for food, or even to pee, so he tried to prevent from spilling to the men’s car. Even though kidnapping him is in violation of his human rights, - at least that’s what he knows. - And peeing in one man’s car is just too low, even for criminals. “Oh okay…” He awkwardly said back.

 

“Are we there yet?”

 

“Are we there yet?”

 

“Are we there yet?”

 

 

The four guys clad in black sighed, the other one almost punched Chanyeol unconscious, if it wasn’t for the other two preventing him from doing so. The taller man, who was blindfolded, was oblivious to the glares of one man, and the longing stares of another. A few minutes later, one phone rang, and it was immediately put on his ears. Even though Chanyeol didn’t know who it was, he answered. “Hello?”

 

 

“Chanyeol, honey?” The said man sighed in relief. It was his mother, and worry was evident on her voice. But something was awfully off. Chanyeol could almost see his mother struggling to fill him in.

 

 

“Eomma? Help me…”

 

 

His mother sighed on the other end of the line.

 

 

“I’m sorry, son. I’m sorry you had to go through all of this. Just trust them, okay? They’ll put you to safety, I promise everything will be better soon. I promise. They’ll tell you everything, Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

Then the line went blank.

 

 

Before he knew it, he was hauled up and guided to the ground. He was walking aimlessly, an arm s around his waist, and another hand was holding his, - but was leading him through their destination. It not having an idea to what situation he was in, and it really how his parents were in on it. He felt betrayed, somehow, but deep down Chanyeol knew it was all for his own safety. He didn’t know what danger he is exactly in, - though he figured it was really dangerous, if his parents are somehow in on this whole thing, probably worse if they were the ones who planned this, - and just trusted his own parents’ instincts. After everything he’ve been through, he choose to trust his parents on this matter.

 

 

Besides, after getting an accident on a very young age, and having to forget his own memories, Chanyeol depended on what his parents told him about. For years, he lived a normal life, - well… he tried to live a normal life – an apartment, medical school, few university friends. But he knew he felt like it wasn’t his lived life all along, as if something was missing. That, and sometimes his parents are really secretive.

 

 

Like his own neighbor Minseok.

 

 

Oh. Him.

 

 

Chanyeol unconsciously smiled, weirding out the four men guiding him through the woods. Eventually, a blush crept into his face. He knew he was being gushy, but he can’t help but be smitten with the guy. He will get closer with him once he get out of this mess, he promise. He also promised to text Jongdae once he got his phone again, Chanyeol was wondering whether the latter would get worried too. Or his other friends, Baekhyun and Yixing, maybe they are both worried about him by now, knowing how clingy they both are. Chanyeol sighed, his legs are getting wobbly from all the walking they are doing, and he just wanted to rest for a bit. He squeezed the hand of the one holding his. “Can we rest for a while?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Chanyeol… Promise me first you will let us explain first before reacting, or do some stupid you’re going to regret doing later, okay?” He heard one speak. Chanyeol nodded, a mixture of fear and excitement are settling in his face. At last, he could finally see the light again. It was the first time he had ever been blindfolded for nearly 24 hours, and he would never want to see another blindfold ever again.

 

 

“Okay. I promise.”

 

 

The blindfold was now off, and he took a few moments before his eyes adjusted to the light. He blinked a couple times, and then he was greeted by someone surprisingly familiar, smiling sheepishly at him.

 

 

“Jongdae?!”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter