Chapter 2

DARK SUNSHINE

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Jisoo sit frozen as she took this man figures. Her eyes are lingering quite long in his tattoos. Han Jisoo!! Keep your mind on the track!

 

"Excuse me, but that's my coke", once again the man says that. His tone is certainly expressing how uninterested he is, but with his repetitive motion Jisoo start to think how precious this coke was to him. Am I a little bit rude towards him?

 

"Sor-",

 

"It's okay, I don't really mind sharing the coke", the guy takes his coke away from her and take a sip.

HEH?! ISN'T THAT INDIRECT KISS?!

 

"Wha-",

 

"Hyung, the others are looking for you", Jung Chanwoo exclaims loudly from the kitchen doors. The guy nod slowly as he gives the coke back to her.

 

"Leave a little for me", he says just before he walks away. Jisoo can't understand of what that guy mean with all of this. He just had an indirect kiss with her. Then he walks away like it’s the most common things in this whole world. I even barely know him!! Who the hell is he?!

 

"Hey, Ikon is in the backyard. Come on", one man comes through the kitchen door as he exclaims loudly. Then most of the people in the kitchen are walking away with him. Ikon? Isn’t that Bobby’s band name?

 

Being the curious cat, Jisoo follows them out. The house's backyard is wide enough to had a small stage. The lighting of the stage is poor. These guys can't have made a good enough stage to perform. But even with the dim light, people are crowded in front of the stage. What is happening here?

 

"Omoo!! I'm glad I can trespass here. I really want to see Mino oppa", a girl beside her squirming happily.

 

Did she say trespass?! She's coming here, uninvited?! What the...

 

Jisoo tries so hard to dismissed these girls’ psychotics' talk and look up to the stage. There are so many people gather in front of the stage and that makes it difficult to see the people on stage.

 

Why did they build that very small stage?! I can't even see a thing.

 

But then she spots one person that she never thought will be there. With those unruly blonde hairs that seems so freaking familiar the person come up to the stage.

 

Hey am I drunk? Or do I see that Coke-Stealer-man on that stage? Is he a guitarist? What is this band name? Ikon? Why did I never hear that before?

 

"Hey, aren't you Bobby's friend?", a warm voice comes up form beside her. She turns her head to sideways.

 

And voila! The smoking hot Song Mino is standing next to me. Oh my God, why are his eyes so damn mesmerizing?

 

"Hey?",

 

Oh, did be just talk to me?

 

"Hello?", he smiles widely as if knowing that he just did make Jisoo's heart swoon in delight.

 

You must introduce me with him, yah Kim Bobby. Your cruel bastard.

 

"Ah, yes?", she replies. Nice Jisoo, you're going to make fool out of yourself.

 

"You're Bobby friend right?", he chuckles.

 

"Yes...",

 

"What are you doing here?", he asks as he comes near her. The band had started to warms up and the music had disturbed the talk. Damnit!

 

"Well, I've been asking that to myself",

 

"What?",

 

"Eh... No. I'm going to watch the band. But it's too crowded and I can't find my friends",

 

Well, Bobby is probably up stage and Soohyun is probably inside the crowd as well.

 

"Bobby is on stage. Our band will be the next to come up stage. You come?", Mino says as he turns towards her fully.

 

"Come?", Jisoo asks. What did he mean by that?

 

"Yes, come to the front row with me, so you can watch and meet with Bobby. Or do you want to stay here?", Mino asks her as he gesture her to the stage.

 

'Isn't that Mino oppa ?!'

'Yes yes!! Oh my God, look at those smiling eyes. You better hold me up if I faint!'

 

Jisoo turn to her side ways, remembering that she was standing near some physic*tics girls who is trespassing someone's house. And, they're Mino's fangirls too.

 

"So you come or not?", Mino asks again.

 

Are you asking me to stay here with these physic*tic girls?!

 

"I'm coming with you!", Jisoo exclaims loudly.

 

"Okay, come on", Mino says as he pulls her near to walk into the crowd. Without even trying hard, they both arrived in the front row. Jisoo nudged Bobby on his side as she pouts.

 

"Jisoo?", Bobby exclaims loudly.

 

"Not long huh?! You left me quite long!", Jisoo says angrily.

 

"Sorry sorry. I've to prepare the stage and stuff, ya know", Bobby says as he stares at the pouting Jisoo.

 

"Stop pouting already, I'm sorry. Okay?", Bobby pokes her cheeks, trying to get rid of her pout.

 

"Okay okay", Jisoo says calmly, "So, your band is going up stage? ".

 

"Yes, yes. You better watch me for good!”,

 

“Aigoo, of course I will”,

 

“You have to watch Winner hyungs too. I bet you will head over heels for them”, Bobby smirks.

 

“Shut it, Kim-shi. Just go up stage, will you?”,

 

“Arghh, I’m broken hearted. Kim Jisoo just kick me away”, Bobby fakes a pained face.

 

“Damn you!”, Jisoo shrieks as she afraid if one of Bobby’s fans will attack her. Girls are so scary.

 

“Arasso. See ya, Jisoo”, Bobby bids her goodbye and goes to fetch his drumstick.

 

‘OMG! Look Bobby oppa is so cool!!’

‘Yes, yes! He’s so damn hot when playing drum’

 

Jisoo couldn’t help to chuckles at those girl’s remarks. I’ve been too close to him until I can’t find the cool side of Bobby. I better watch them for good.