Chapter 1

DARK SUNSHINE

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Why am I here?

 

She lets herself being dragged by her junior, Soohyun as both arrived at the party. Music are booming from inside, and she just can't stop herself from sighing tiredly. Why did I come here?

 

"Unnie! You have to look happier, we're at the party !!", Soohyun exclaims excitedly, "We could dance, drink, talk and many many more".

 

"Whatever, I won't carry you in my back if you're drunk. Remember it", she hissed as Soohyun keep dragging her.

 

"I won't. I promise you", Soohyun grins widely. They walked into the house to meet with bunch of people who had lost themself on the music. They walk further to meet the party's owner, Kim Bobby and his 'hangout' friends.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim", Soohyun greets him, making Bobby smiles at her in return.

 

"You did drag her here, Soohyun-ssi?", Bobby asks her as he stares at me, totally fascinated.

 

"Yes sunbaenim, it's so hard to bring her here", Soohyun grumbles.

 

"Yah, you know I don't really like party",

 

"But it's my party, Jisoo-ah", Bobby smiles at her sweetly.

 

Kim Jisoo glares at him, but he just keeps on smiling at her. She turns away abruptly as she sighs in defeat. Who could possibly not melt with those smiles? Damnit Kim Bobby.

 

"Soohyun-ssi, you can leave her with me", Bobby says as he pulls Jisoo near, "Go enjoy the party".

 

"Arasso", Soohyun exclaims excitedly, "Unnie, don't go home without me okay? See you".

 

Jisoo sighs tiredly as she walks to sit on the couch. People are dancing and talking all around her, but she doesn't feel excited at all. This is sickening.

 

"Ya, don't ruin my party with your-always-bad mood", Bobby says as he gives her drink.

 

"I don't drink today. I have to piggyback Soohyun later", she grumbles as she leans back trying to get comfortable.

 

"God... Jisoo...", Bobby chuckles, "A little drink won't make you that drunk".

 

Jisoo threw a glance at him before taking the drink from his hand. Bobby smiles in return.

 

"You move out again?", Jisoo asks as she sips the drink.

 

"Yeah, I move in with my hyungs and friends from my department", Bobby says.

 

"Well, this house looks so… big", Jisoo mutters as she looks around. Definitely big.

 

"Three floor with six rooms and three bathrooms", Bobby replies proudly.

 

"Whoa... Seriously?", Jisoo asks in disbelief, "this must be expensive".

 

"Not really. It's Mino hyung's parents'. So, we just need to pay for the gas, electricities, water and the other stuff",

 

"No rent payment?!", Jisoo exclaims.

 

"Zero", Bobby smirks.

 

"Lucky boy", Jisoo mumbles as she leans back, "I had to divide the payment with Soohyun because it's too expensive. Why are you so lucky Kim Bobby ?!".

 

Bobby just shrug his shoulder as he laughs it off.

 

"Ya Bobby! Come here, someone want to know you", a tall man in all black attire calls him loudly. Mino, isn't he? This Kim Bobby had a cool hangout friends indeed. I envy him.

 

"In a minute", Bobby yells back, "I'll go there for a minute. Enjoy the party, Jisoo".

 

Bobby left her sitting there alone, Jisoo sighs tiredly. Her eyes are looking all around the room. She sips on her drink to feel the bitterness. I don't quite sure why people like to drink this. Urgh.

 

People are dancing everywhere. The music turns on full volume. A few minutes passed and Jisoo starts to felt dizzy with everything around her. I really hate party. She gets up from her seat, walking away from those people who starts making out right where she sat before. She feels too cramp up in that room, so she decided to take a walks to the kitchen. Some real drink will make me better.

 

But well, what did she expect? The kitchen is full with people, even if it's not as crowded as the room before. Still, Jisoo didn't really like being with this many people. She walks towards the refrigerator to get herself a drink. She takes out a coke and sips some of it. The very first real drink for the night. Really make me better.

 

She sits at the kitchen counter as she enjoys her coke and the not-too-loud music. Alone. She didn't bother with the boys who just throw up right to the faucet near her. She didn't bother with those couple who is busily eating each other. She closes her eyes trying to calm herself. She is going to enjoy the night. Just with the coke.

 

"That's my coke",

 

Yeah, just with this coke. I'll stop asking myself what am I doing right here when I totally am not a party people. I'll try to enjoy myself. Trying won't hurt right?

 

"Hey, you're drinking my coke",

 

YEAH! MY COKE! Who the hell is this person?!

 

Jisoo opens her eyes to meet with a strange looking man. His hair is blonde and it's so unruly. He looks so chic in all black. Black shirt, and black jeans. He's so cool. Did I just say cool?

 

"Miss, you're drinking my coke", he says as he glares at her.

 

"W-what ??", Jisoo asks in return.

 

"That's.", He pointed at the coke in her hands. "Mine", he says coldly, leaving no space for her to react. Who is this man?