Architecture, Music and Love

Architecture, Music and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              It was a rainy Monday morning which pissed the protagonist twice than the usual. One because it's Monday and the second is that it's raining. What an annoying start for the handsome architecture major named Hong Jisoo. Mahogany hair, innocent brown to black colored eyes, sharp nose and pink plump lips, his facial parts are accentuated by his delicate facial parts were sharp jawline and deep collarbones. Wearing his warm mint green sweater matched with a pair of denim pants and black running shoes while carrying his materials. Carrying a backpack which contains essential drawing tools such as traingles, scale, ruler, pencil, graphic and technical pens, markers and other rendering tools. Slinged on his right shoulder is a t-square measuring 32" (A/N: It's a very looooooong ruler that draftsmen use to keep their lines straight and properly align their drawings ^____^) and a tube containing all his floorplans. He grabbed an umbrella before kissing his mom goodbye and went out. He trailed his way to the covered shed and waits for an incoming bus that heads to the Pledis University. Right in time, the bus arrived in front of him and got on. He walked to his usual seat which is the middle part of the bus and took his seat. He fished out his phone and plugged a pair of earphone to keep him from distraction while travelling in his 1 hour trip to school. He closed his eyes trying to get some nap. The bus stopped on it's second post and loaded some passengers. Napping Jisoo was awakened by a tap, "Uhmm excuse me? Can I sit beside you? Your things are uhmm..." Jisoo noticed that his backpack is blocking the seat so he immediately grabbed and placed it on his lap. 

                The stranger took his seat then Jisoo took a glance at who's beside him. His eyes sparkled as if he's like a child who saw a pretty stuffed animal. This stranger has a blond short hair, brown doe eyes, a defined nose bridge, thin pinkish lips and his side profile is breathtakingly perfect. When the stranger noticed that someone is staring at him, Jisoo looked very flustered and diverts his attention outside. But then Jisoo's eyes widened as he was surprised by his seatmate that grabbed one side of his earphone and casually told him "Can we share?". And Jisoo is now as red as a tomato. "I'm Yoon Jeonghan by the way. Sorry to startle a stranger who is quite thinking out of the box." Jeonghan extended his hand for a handshake then "I'm Jisoo!" and the latter reached for his hand and gave it a little squeeze. "So Jisoo, where are you off to?" Jeonghan curiously asked. "Oh, school as usual. Hmm.. I'm heading to Pledis University by the way. How about you?" Jeonghan was shocked to hear it and exclaimed "I'm from Pledis University too! I'm a music major. And I assume you're a uhmm.... an architecture or engineering course related?" Jisoo was quite startled, "How did you know? Actually I'm in architecture then our buildings are just across each other." 

             "I assume because of your stuffs? I often see those around our campus." Jisoo internally facepalmed. Gosh he's right. Then an awkward silence surrounded them while they still have shared earphones. 30 minutes have passed and they both arrived at their destination. Jeonghan got up first then followed by Jisoo who is quite struggling with his belongings and Jeonghan instinctively get Jisoo's tube and t-square "Let me help you with these" Jeonghan smiled at surprised Jisoo who then returned a relieved smile. 

                  Jisoo and Jeonghan walked the same paths since their buildings are just across each others. Halfway before they reached the entrance, "Uhmm... Jisoo can I borrow your phone?" Jisoo nodded and fished his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Jeonghan. Jeonghan then encoded something quickly and gave it back to Jisoo. "Uhmm Jisoo.... I... uh.... saved my number if you don't mind...." Shy Jeonghan looked down to hide away his face that is turning to light pink. "D-Do you want to uhmm.... have lunch with me later? you can just text me though." Jisoo who is also blushing let out a small giggle and responded with yes. Then they waved their goodbyes to each other.

                 Jeonghan waited for Jisoo to enter the architecture building then he excitedly ran inside the music building. He ran at the empty auditorium and jumped around like an idiot. His giddy feelings were rising. "Ohmygosh Yoon Jeonghan, finally you mustered your courage to hangout with Hong Jisoo!" he looked at his phone and browsed at his gallery which showed a napping Jisoo at the bus that he took secretly before taking a seat beside him. 

                 The thing is, Jeonghan liked Jisoo for a long time and it took him 2 years to muster the courage he has to approach Jisoo. Wayback he was a transferee, the student council gave him a map guide around the school. He explored the school grounds and while he was walking, the library caught his attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter