Chapter 4

Still into you

"Did he just said that i'm beautiful?" Tae thought to herself. "What?" She asked then Taecyeon was laughing "He said you are beautiful Tae" Wooyoung quickly run to shut Taec's mouth and Tae was just laughing at them. While they eat, Taec wanted to know why she's here in their dorm he was curious so he asked "Is everything all right?" referring to Taeyeon but it seems like she's clueless because she didn't answer. "What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked, confused. "I mean why is Taeyeon here?" He said but still Taeyeon was quiet and Wooyoung noticed it, he thinks Taeyeon doesn't want to talk about it yet. Taeyeon's phone was ringing "Excuse me, I think I need to answer it" and they just nod and as soon as Taeyeon was far enough to the table Wooyoung started talking again "Hyung, stop asking her okay? she's having a hard time right now she needs comfort not questions." He said and Taecyeon said his sorry. "Where are you?" "I'm at a friend's house" Tae answered "You need to come back now we have a company meeting at 7" "Okay I'll be on my way" Then they hung up. Tae went back to their table "Who was it?" Taec asked then Wooyoung gives him a stop asking her questions look and Taec replied with a sorry can't help it look. "It was Tiffany she said we have a company meeting at 7" Tae explained "It's almost 7 tho." Taec said while looking at his watch "Yeah I need to go thank you for the food it was delicious and I ate well" she said then stood up, Wooyoung followed her "Where are you going?" she asked him "I'll give you a ride" he said "No it's fine you should stay here, you haven't finished your food yet." "No it's not fine, I'll give you a ride whether you like it or not" he insisted so she just let him take her. The atmosphere inside the car was quiet, Wooyoung tried to break the ice "Where do you want me to drop you off?" he asked "Dorm" she said. After 15 minutes they arrived, Taeyeon was about to go out but wooyoung pulled her into a hug "Just tell me when you're ready." He said while her hair, Taeyeon felt his sincerity, she just nodded then Wooyoung let her go.

*Inside SNSD's dorm*
"Where were you last night?" Tiffany asked her "I was with Wooyoung, I went to their dorm, I spent the night there" she said "You sleep with him? Oh my god you shared the same bed? did something happened? c'mon tell me everything!" Tiffany asked with excitement "Like what?" Tae was confused "Oh my god c'mon Tae don't act like you don't get what I'm trying to say, stop acting innocent" Tiffany grumbled "But I don't really get what you're trying to say" she said then Tiffany did a weird hand gesture then Taeyeon knew what she was trying to say "Yah! stop it stop it we didn't did that, and we didn't sleep together, he was on the couch" Taeyeon was disgusted with Tiffany's hand gesture but Tiffany seems to enjoy it so she keeps on teasing Tae. After 5 minutes they went on their way to the meeting.