Chapter 3

Still into you

Taeyeon felt weak after crying so hard, she still can't believe that they ended just like that. She can't just accept it. Taeyeon doesn't want her members to see her like this, she's a mess right now and she doesn't want to bother them so she needs to go somewhere before the girls return. Taeyeon doesn't have an idea where should she go cause it's past midnight and most people are already sleeping. Taeyeon is already inside her car getting ready to leave then suddenly her phone begins to ring. She was hoping it was baekhyun and he'll say he's sorry and he didn't mean anything he said awhile ago but when she looked at her phone it wasn't him, it was wooyoung. Wooyoung knows taeyeon so well to the point where he can recognize her even by just looking at her nails, he can feel it whenever taeyeon is okay or not. isn't ridiculous? well it is. "yow taetae" wooyoung said with an aegyo, he likes being cute whenever he's talking to taeyeon. "Where are you? are you alone right now? can I come?" taeyeon asked while sobbing "wai-wait calm down tae, is everything alright? I'm here at our dorm everyone's asleep now." wooyoung explained "Can I come? I got nowhere to go" she said "O-of course you can come, do you want me to pick you up?" "No it's fine I can drive." "are you sure?" he asked "yes, don't worry" she assured him "okay be careful" then they hung up. Wooyoung has a lot of questions right now in his mind like why is she crying? why did she wants to go here in the middle of the night? did something happened between her and baekhyun? he wants to know everything, he is so worried about her. Wooyoung and Taeyeon were friends since they worked together before around 2009, and they were really close to each other. Wooyoung prepared some snacks and juice for Taeyeon and after 15 minutes she arrived. Wooyoung opened the door and let her in before someone could see her. She was just standing there and wooyoung asked her what's wrong, she couldn't say it with her own mouth. Wooyoung was feeling sad because he doesn't like seeing anyone crying especially Taeyeon. He hugged her while she cries so hard his shirt were starting to get wet because of her tears. "shhh, it's gonna be fine, don't cry i'm here okay? it's gonna be fine." he tried to assure her while patting her hair. He led Taeyeon to the couch and just let her cry it all out, he keeps on patting Taeyeon's hair. After 15 minutes of crying Taeyeon fell asleep on Wooyoung's chest. He picked her up and put her in his room, he layed Taeyeon on his bed to make her feel comfortable, he fixes the blanket and he stared at her, Taeyeon's eyes were swollen and it hurts him seeing the girl he loves like this. Yes Wooyoung loves Taeyeon it's been years since he fell for her but he doesn't confessed anything because he knew Taeyeon likes someone else. After starring at her for 5 minutes Wooyoung left his room and looked at the clock it's already 3:00 am then he sleep on the couch.

Around 5am Taecyeon woke up since he has work today, he needs to prepare early and he also wants to cook some breakfast for the members then he noticed a blanket on the couch he then went closer and saw Wooyoung. "Why is he sleeping here?" he thought to his self then he noticed Wooyoung was uncomfortable so he wake him up. "Bro why are you sleeping here? go to your room" Taecyeon said while trying to wake him up but Wooyoung doesn't want to open his eyes he wants to sleep more then Taecyeon was going to pick Wooyoung up but he heard a phone ringing he then went to find where it is then he went to Wooyoung's room then he saw Taeyeon trying to turn off her alarm. Taecyeon had no idea how did she end up here at their dorm. Tae noticed Taec in front of the door "oh oppa good morning" tae greeted him in a sleepy voice "ah Tae yeah good morning umm i'll just prepare some breakfast for us" he smiled then left. "Well I didn't expect that" he thought to his self. Taeyeon realized he wasn't on the couch he was in Wooyoung's room but she can't see Wooyoung so she went out to find him, "Oppa did you see him?" she asked reffering to wooyoung "Hm? who?" Taec was acting clueless "Wooyoung" she said then Taec smiled but Tae doesn't saw it, Taec knew Wooyoung's feelings for Tae, he tried to push Wooyoung to confessed his feelings but Wooyoung doesn't listen to him. "On the couch" he pointed then taeyeon went to couch and saw Wooyoung sleeping he stared at him he looks so innocent, he looks like a puppy suddenly Wooyoung was sleep talking and Tae finds it cute then smiled. "Breakfast is ready!" Taec shouted "Yah! Jang Wooyoung! Taeyeon is already up!" Wooyoung heard it then he suddenly open his eyes he forgot that Taeyeon was here. When he opened his eyes he saw her smiling, "You look beautiful" did he just said it too loud? Well yup even Taec heard it, "What?" Taeyeon asked.