Chapter 2

Still into you

"You need to break up with her baek, this is for her own good. Your fans are crazy they won't leave taeyeon alone unless you break up with her. She's suffering from all the hate she's been receiving from your fans. I understand that you both love each other but this is reality baek, both of you are idols." His manager said. Baekhyun was just listening he was thinking, his manager was right. Baekhyun wants to protect taeyeon from her crazy fans but he can't do anything he wants to protect taeyeon but he also needs to protect his career. "She doesn't deserve any of this hate she's been receiving baek I know you know that." Baekhyun was confused whether to follow what he wants or what he needs to do, his mind was a mess right now. "No I don't want to let her go. I need her, I love her!" Baekhyun defended. "You can't protect her baek, you can't be by her side when she needs you. And if you insist on this fine youre on your own. I'm just trying to help you baek while it's still early. She's preparing for their comeback then they'll have their tour again and you will also have a comeback and you'll also have your tour you can't even meet once!" His manager was getting mad because baekhyun wasn't listening to him. But his manager was right, It wasn't his intention to break this wonderful couple. It's just for the best. After hearing those words from his manager baekhyun was finally convinced and by that time his phone started ringing it was Taeyeon. "it's her" baekhyun said in a low tone. "Can you give us a minute?" He asked his manager "Do what's best for the both of you baek." his manager said before going out. After 5mins baekhyun went out the room. "I broke up with her" He said to his manager, baekhyun's tears were streaming down, his face as his manager hugged and comforted him. "This is for the best, you'll get through this, you did this because you love her and you need to protect her."  baekhyun thought as he try to convince his self that he did the right thing.