Chapter 1

Still into you

Taeyeon was left alone in their dorm while the other girls went out since they have their free time. They've been practising so hard for their upcoming comeback. It was dark inside her room but there was a dim light coming from her window. She was lying in her bed, her mind was blank and she just stared at the ceiling. She stayed like that for a while,  then decided to put on some music to help her fall asleep. She closed her eyes, she misses him. It's been days since the last time they talked and she miss him so bad. Taeyeon can't take it anymore so she dialed his number although she wasn't sure if he'll answer her call. Fortunately he answered. "Hey?"  she said but the other line was quiet "Did you eat your dinner?" she asked but still there was no answer "Are you gonna stay like this? can't we fix this?" her voice was shaking, she has tears in her eyes. Finally he answered "I'm sorry" he said. Taeyeon has a bad feeling about this."let's stop this" He said in a cold way, like it was nothing. Taeyeon's tears were streaming down her face, she doesn't know what to say, all you can hear was her sob. So the man on the line keeps on talking "I'm sick and tired of all this sh*t things that keeps on happening in our relationship. We can't keep up on this, we are busy people with busy lives. This is for the best tae please understand that youre not the only one thats hurting" his words felt like knives, stabbing taeyeon's heart into a million pieces. "No baek please don't do this we'll find another solution to fix this, but not this please not this" she begged. "I love you" she says, it was true she really does love him they both love each other so much but things were getting rough for them. "I'm sorry" and then he cut the line. That's it. It was over, Taeyeon was left speechless, she was crying, she was hurting. she can't believe that they ended just like that, like they were nothing.