Our Kisses Kill 4

Our Kisses Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You are such a hypocrite! You tell us we can't date but your free to do it." Chaeyoung's voice echoed in the practice room after she was informed of her sister dating.

"Chaeyoung please it's different." Amber didn't know if she should tell her sisters about her and Krystal. In the end she did despite knowing what they were going to say especially Chaeyoung.

"Really how?"

"For one I've known-- we've known Krystal for years. She's our friend and two she knows about us and what we do. She's not afraid."

"She's got a point." Jeongyeon who's sitting on the floor says earning a glare from Chaeyoung.

"What if the person I date isn't afraid either."

Amber hesitated. "Well if that person is really not afraid and is willing to get their energy out by you then you have my permission."

Chaeyoung sighs. "I'm going to get some air. I'll be back later." She starts walking out of the practice room.

"Don't forget your disguise and hurry back we need to keep practicing." Amber decides to give Chaeyoung some space.

The rest of the sisters keep practicing without Chaeyoung.

___

When Chaeyoung exited their company building Prodigy Entertainment she was greeted by their fans the Cures since their group name is 4K Curse. It means that their fans are the cure to the members' curse.

Even with her hood and mouth mask on she was recognized. She started walking away from the crowd of fans without her manager.

"Is that Chaeyoung!"

"It's Chaeyoung unnie!"

Chaeyoung can hear their footsteps getting closer each time she takes a step. Their voices are not leaving her ears though she's walking away from them. Usually for other idols fans don't follow but their fans are different.

As Chaeyoung takes a quick glance back she sees a crowd right behind her. That's all the fans needed to confirm that it was indeed the member from 4K Curse. The screaming starts and Chaeyoung runs.

___

"Are you hungry?"

"No we just finished eating."

"What! Who did y.."

"Chicken. We just finished eating chicken." The girl on the phone muffled a laugh.

"Oh. I thought... nevermind are you still hungry?"

The girl doesn't answer.

"Of course your still hungry. It's a good thing I'm on my way then."

"Your coming to the company? You don't have to. It's fine really."

"Amber you need to eat. I'm coming over so don't kiss anyone."

"I promise." Amber ended her phone call and looked at the time to see half an hour has passed since Chaeyoung left.

Tzuyu stood up from the floor and asked, "where's Yerin unnie? I'm hungry."

"Yeah me to."

"She's probably with the trainees."

"Were gonna go get her." Jeongyeon and Tzuyu walk out their practice room to the training rooms to look for Yerin

___

Yerin finishes the song she was playing on the piano for the female trainees.

"You all are getting better little by little." The trainees smile at the compliment. "But SinB watch your range. These notes should be low." Yerin points to her music sheet.

"Yes unnie." SinB makes some marks on her own music sheet for reference.

"Okay let's go again." Yerin was only able to play one key on the piano before Jeongyeon and Tzuyu walked in.

The trainees bow to the members of the popular group and the bows are returned. Trainees from Prodigy Entertainment occasionally see the members randomly walking around the company.

"Sorry unnie but we need your help..with something." Tzuyu panics she didn't think about what to say beforehand.

"Oh ok. The rest of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter