Our Kisses Kill 1

Our Kisses Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is how it looks when the girls start to the energy from someone. Just visualize this.

 

 

 

_

 

 

________

 

 

_

 

 

 

It's the afternoon. The 4 sisters who were known as 4K Curse one of the most popular groups in Korea were getting ready for their concert backstage.

 

"I'm hungry I'm going to catering. Anyone want to come with me?" Chaeyoung said after getting her make up done.

 

"I'll go with you." Amber says.

 

"Me to. What about you Tzuyu? Are you coming to eat?" Jeongyeon says.

 

"Unnies that's not our food. I don't want that kind of food." Tzuyu complains.

 

"Ya! Tzuyu we don't have time to get that kind food. You just have to eat what's at catering." Amber says.

 

"Where's Yerin?" Tzuyu asks.

 

"I don't know. I think she went to get our mics setup." Chaeyoung says.

 

"But I'm hungry. She knows the only reason she's here with us is to feed us." Tzuyu says.

 

"Don't say that Tzuyu. She's also a really good friend not just food." Jeongyeon tells Tzuyu.

 

"I'm sorry unnie. I'm just really hungry." Tzuyu groans.

 

"I know we all are but can you wait after the concert?" Jeongyeon asks.

 

"How long until the concert starts?" Tzuyu asks.

 

"An hour and thirty minutes." Jeongyeon answers.

 

"We have plenty of time to get food." Tzuyu says.

 

Amber sighs. "Okay put a hoody and some glasses on and wear a mouth mask. Chaeyoung go with her."

 

"What? But I was going to eat food at catering." Chaeyoung says.

 

"Well now you can get some food that can actually fill you up." Amber reminds her.

 

"Good point. Let's go Tzuyu." Chaeyoung grabs Tzuyu's arm and leaves.

 

Jeongyeon and Amber head to catering.

 

"You know as much as I wish this food would make us full it doesn't unnie." Jeongyeon says.

 

"I know it doesn't but there's nothing we can do. If we don't eat this food when people are around then people will start asking us questions." Amber explains.

 

"Yeah your right." Jeongyeon says while picking different kinds of food she wants to eat.

 

 

________

 

 

"We need to find someone sitting alone." Tzuyu says.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were a few feet away from their fans looking for someone to be their next victim. They were unrecognizable wearing their hoodies and glasses with their mouth masks on.

 

"Her." Tzuyu pointed to a girl. "Her friends just left."

 

"Okay. I'll be right behind the seat she's sitting in. No one else is around to notice but still be quick." Chaeyoung tells Tzuyu.

 

The two girls start walking to the girl. Tzuyu sits beside her. Chaeyoung sitting behind her.

 

"I'm sorry but that seat is taken." The girl says.

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I must've read my ticket wrong. Can I just make sure this isn't my seat by checking your ticket?" Tzuyu says.

 

"Uh sure." The girl hands Tzuyu her ticket but Tzuyu purposely drops it.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"It's fine I'll get it."

 

The girl bends down to pick up her ticket. Tzuyu looks back at Chaeyoung and sees her pointing at her wrist signalling that Tzuyu needs to hurry up.

 

"No I'll get it." Tzuyu says. She bends down to grab the ticket.

 

Tzuyu and the girls head is now hidden away from everyone in the arena. Tzuyu pulls down mask and pulls the girl in. After she gives her a peck all parts of her eyes turn black and she opens and starts to the girls energy out of her.

 

An invisible energy transfer that no one can see comes out from the girls mouth and into Tzuyu's.

 

Chaeyoung who's watching behind Tzuyu knows the maknae won't stop. She pulls her off the girl and puts Tzuyu's mouth mask back on while her eyes return back to normal.

 

The girl gasps for air. Chaeyoung pulls Tzuyu up and rushes backstage.

 

"Unnie are you not going to eat?" Tzuyu asks.

 

"No we don't have time. We still have to prepare for the concert that starts in an hour." While replying back to Tzuyu Chaeyoung bumps into someone making Chaeyoung's glasses fall.

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I should've paid more attention to where I was going." The girl says while picking up Chaeyoung's glasses for her.

 

"It's okay. I wasn't looking." Chaeyoung says with her head down trying to hide her face.

 

"Here." The girl hands Chaeyoung her glasses. "Hey do I know you from somewhere your voice sounds really familiar?"

 

"Uh no I don't think so. I don't even live near here. In fact I live in an entirely different country." Chaeyoung says trying to avoid getting caught.

 

The girl gasps. "No way! Your Chaeyoung!"

 

"Shh." Chaeyoung puts her hand over the girls mouth.

 

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your concert?" The girl asks trying to stay calm.

 

"Yeah I'm on my way backstage." Chaeyoung looks at the girl after being found out. "Hey your from Twice."

 

"Oh yeah. My members and I really wanted to watch one of your groups concerts." The girl says.

 

Tzuyu who's just watching the interaction fake coughs to get Chaeyoung's attention. Chaeyoung looks to her side.

 

"Unnie we have less than an hour." Tzuyu reminds Chaeyoung.

 

The girl gasps again. "Your Tzuyu."

 

"I'm sorry but as you already know we have a concert to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter