Our Kisses Kill 3

Our Kisses Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally having a day off with no schedule. No radio shows, no performing, and no filming. Just a day for themselves to enjoy is a dream come true for the members of the most famous group in South Korea.

"At last a day for us." Chaeyoung let out a deep breath you could tell she's been holding since the middle of their promotions.

"I know right. When was the last time we've been to an amusement park anyway?" Jeongyeon asked excited that her and her sisters are finally going to have some fun.

"I think it was when we were trainees." Tzuyu said trying to remember.

"Really!? That was more than 3 years ago!" Exclaimed Jeongyeon who just realized 3 years ago was when they debuted.

"I just wish Amber unnie would've came. It would've been more fun if we were all together." Tzuyu added.

"Yeah but she was up late last night doing who knows what, so it's better to let her sleep." Chaeyoung spoke.

"Were here." Their manager interrupted the members conversation.

A look outside their window they see roller coasters and the look of joy from the smiles on people's faces.

"I'm getting dizzy just from looking at them going in circles and turning upside down." Chaeyoung groaned as she closes her eyes and puts her hand on her forehead.

"Oh please Chaeyoung stop being a baby." Jeongyeon laughed with Tzuyu.

"I should've stayed at the dorm with Amber unnie." Chaeyoung sighed as she slumped down in her seat.

"Stop complaining unnie. We need to put on our disguises." Tzuyu hands Chaeyoung mask.

"Remember do not take off your masks and hats. We'll have a big problem if you do." Their manager warned them.

The girls nod in understanding. Getting out the van they put their hats on and watch their manager drive off.  They walk out of the parking lot and towards the amusement park. As they pay for their passes they catch the eyes of some passerbyers. They look but they don't notice them.

"Hurry." Chaeyoung rushes Jeongyeon.

"Got em. Let's go." Jeongyeon passes the tickets to her sisters as they walk to the entrance.
__

A loud ringing can be heard beside a sleeping girl who still has the same clothes on as yesterday. She slowly tries to open her eyes as she groans annoyed at whoever is waking her.

Not bothering to check the caller ID Amber answered a groggily, "what."

"Amber." The other line can be heard sniffling like they had been crying.

Recognizing the person she's talking to, Amber bolts up from her bed and into a sitting position.

"Krystal? What's wrong?" A worried Amber asked concerned.

"It's Kai. He...he." Krystal broke into tears once again before she could finish.

"Krystal where are you?" Amber got out of bed and tried to put on some fresh clothes while still talking to Krystal.

"I'm at xxx."

"Okay. Don't move. I'll be there in less than 5 minutes." After Krystal agrees Amber hangs up and frantically grabs her keys, and heads out the dorm. Instead of calling her manager, she takes her own car. Amber puts on her snapback and the glasses that she's carrying.

Now Amber doesn't own a sports car or any other types of cars that will attract attention. Just a black Cadillac with tinted windows so no one can see from outside. So once Amber exits the parking garage with her car no one knows it's her.

She drives off to Krystal's location and sees the girl standing by herself outside a cafe with a mouth mask on. She pulls up by the curb and rolls down the window to tell the girl to get in. Krystal enters the passengers seat and waits for Amber to drive.

"What are you waiting for? Drive." Krystal ordered Amber obviously taking her anger out on her.

"I will but.." Amber leans over to Krystal. She can feel the younger ones eyes on her. Amber reaches for Krystal's seatbelt and pulls it over Krystal. She locks it in and looks up to face the girl. "You forgot your seatbelt." Staring at each others eyes like their hypnotized. Neither looking away that is until Krystal moves her eyes down to Amber's lips. Amber notices and backs away.

Clearing Amber says, "so um.. let's go to the dorm to talk."

Krystal nods her head as she hummed, "Mmm."
__

"So what's next?" Jeongyeon says after they leave their seats on the roller coaster they just road.

"Uh how bout going home?" Chaeyoung insisted but ends up being ignored by her sisters.

"Oh the viking. We need to ride the viking before we leave." Tzuyu points to the ride in the distance. She rushes to it while pulling Jeongyeon's arm, leaving Chaeyoung trying to catch up.

"The line is really long." Jeongyeon realizes as they walk closer to the ride and see a line ending at the restrooms.

"It's not gonna hurt to wait a few minutes unnie. Besides this might be our only day off then it's back to practicing." Tzuyu tries her best to convince Jeongyeon. "Please." Tzuyu gives her best puppy dog eyes.

"Well okay then." Jeongyeon gives in but Chaeyoung can't say the same, "oh no I'm not falling for that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter