Our Kisses Kill 2

Our Kisses Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you ready Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asks as she comes out from her room and watches the tall youngest put her supplies in her bag.

"Yep. Why are you dressed unnie? Did manager oppa give us work?" Tzuyu asks while grabbing her bag.

"The president said we have to attend a radio show then he will let us rest for a while since we just finished our concert." Jeongyeon tells Tzuyu while pouring some milk in her cereals.

Tzuyu just stares and shakes her head at her sister eating. Tzuyu knows how much her sisters want to be normal. Before they debuted and even before they became trainees the sisters tried to find a cure for their curse. They tried so hard but found nothing. Their parents first told them about their curse when they reached the age of having relationships and flings.

Unfortunately it was too late for Amber. Her memories of her first kiss make her feel terrible. After that night she started having nightmares. She remembers every detail about that time. She was just like Tzuyu. She couldn't control it. No one was there to stop her, so she didn't. She ran away from the girl on fire. Listening to her cries and screams, but there was nothing Amber could do.

Their parents were always away trying to find a way to help their kids not live with a curse. So they were left with their grandmother who also had the curse. They were never really around much. While searching around the world for answers for the cure they mysteriously died. There were no marks or anything on them that showed they were killed. They just died. The sisters just wished they could've spent more time with their parents. They were okay living with the curse for the rest of their lives if that meant that they could've spent more time with their parents.

The media and fans don't know about their parents. They just believe what the sisters told them. That they are on a business trip in America.

They hear a knock on the door interrupting their thoughts. They see their manager enter.

"Chaeyoung! Amber! Manager oppa is here." Jeongyeon tells her two other sisters.

The sisters come out from their rooms and follow everyone outside. Once they exit their building they see their fans waiting for them. They mob the members making it hard for them to get to their van. Their manager keeps the fans from getting closer as he hurries the girls to the vehicle.

"Tzuyu-ah fighting at school!"

"Did you eat?!"

"I love you!"

"So is the maknae ready for her first day back to school?" Amber says as she puts her seatbelt on.

"Not really." Tzuyu bluntly replies

"It'll be fun Tzuyu." Jeongyeon says trying to cheer her up.

"If you say so. Anyway why isn't Yerin with us?" Tzuyu questions as she takes another look in the van.

"She has a day off." Chaeyoung simply says.

"A day off? What about us?" Tzuyu raises her voice.

"We'll be fine Tzuyu. A few hours won't hurt us." Amber calms her down.

someone is just like eating for them. Just like normal people if their hungry their hungry. Even if they just finished , if someone kisses them randomly they have no choice but to .

"Well what am I supposed to do when I'm at school? What if I'm hungry?" Tzuyu panics.

Jeongyeon sighs before saying, "I guess you can call us. We'll come to you with Yerin."

The van stops outside of the the school.

"Okay I'll see you all after school." Tzuyu says getting out of the van in her school uniform.

"It's Tzuyu."

"It's the maknae from 4K Curse."

"She's going here?"

"Oh my gosh the other members are with her."

Whispers from other students can be heard about the members.

"Okay then. Bye Tzuyu have fun." Chaeyoung says while closing the car door. The other sisters can be heard laughing.

"Wait!" Tzuyu says as the car scurries off.

Tzuyu turns around and sees some students heading towards her. She dodges them and runs inside.

"I think I lost them. Now where's Chinese class?" Tzuyu says while looking at her schedule with the list of clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter