TWO

Healing Scars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO

 

“My, you look wonderful. The ladies will totally love you!”

 

Kai was renewed, his scars and red marks were completely covered, though he knew it was only for temporary before they’d reappeared again. His face was looking as fresh as new, but deep inside, his heart was broken and dead. He was lifeless.

 

Only his outer appearance was making a new comeback and that was all that matters for the Joker. To use Kai as a source of income, to sell his body and appearances to his amiable customers just so that the Joker could earn more. It’s true that Kai had the looks of above average within males and that’s what makes the Joker have him as his favorite pet. His clients loved him, they loved his looks, his body and overall his outer appearance. But never for once they looked inside his heart, wherein deep inside, he’s only a small and lost boy who had been broken into pieces.

 

Kai looked at himself in the mirror feeling disgusted with himself. How dirty and tainted his whole entire being was and that he no longer knew if he could see the day and live like any other humans anymore. Right now, he was treated like a complete animal, renewing him like machines whenever they needed him to work, and throwing him away in the dark again whenever they're done and satisfied. They’d abuse him and torture him whenever they’re not satisfied, and would simply celebrate within themselves when the money they had in their hands was the money Kai had earned himself. This was the world he lives in and inside this very world, there is no such thing as justice.

 

With a last finishing touch, she clucked her tongue and glanced at Kai one last time, making sure everything was perfect. “Boys, go take him!”

 

The lady commanded the two guards with her annoying voice, similar to any other villain in a movie. Kai felt his stomach lurched uncomfortably, the sight of the lady in front of him was enough to ruin his entire day. 

 

“Have fun! The Joker’s already there.." pausing to flash him another wicked smile, "..with your newly fresh customer.” She merely let out a corrupted laugh before Kai was taken away by the guards. Everyone, everything was so twisted. It's just like a nightmare for Kai, every day, he'd woke up in a terror, not being able to get out of it.

 

The two guards nodded and acted upon her orders, dragging Kai yet again only this time outside the building. Kai knew where they were taking him, to another place where he shall meet the Joker’s newest customer, and finally selling his body yet again just for the sake of earning money for the Joker.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter