Chapter 8 (Final one)

Love is .......

Mina’s POV

               

                Mina is trying her best to open the eyes and when she can see clearly, she is being confused where she is and what did she do and she remembers slowly one by one. She is in Jeongyeon’s house. They had dinner together and she was drunk and that’s why she fell asleep in Jeongyeon’s bed. But she doesn’t see Jeongyeon. But she sees the small note on the mirror of the bathroom. “Hey.. good morning or afternoon J I made breakfast for you, have some. When you go back, just take my house key and give me back later. I have extra key. See you later Mina san J “ Mina just smiles and she walks to the kitchen to have breakfast after she washed up. After having the breakfast, she prepares to go back. And she saw a lot of notifications from her phone. She got her eyes wild that every notis are from Chaeyoung. There are 10 missed calls and 5 messages.

                When she calls Chaeyoung immediately, Chaeyoung picks it up. And she listens carefully and silently to Chaeyoung’s explanations with her shaking voice.  Chaeyoung also believes that Mina doesn’t know everything but Chaeyoung says “We cannot do anything already Mina ya....now everything is over sadly…in this battle I failed, you failed too and my mother and that girl took everything we built, every beautiful memories we shared and every time we spent together in just one day….. Life is not fair Mina ya..but we cannot fight back. We just have to show our white flag and give up everything to them.” Chaeyoung ends the call but Mina knows that Chaeyoung will be cry out loud right now but she is not crying yet she is just being confused and full of questions that she wants to ask to Jeongyeon right now.

                So, she drives her car with full speed to the school. And she starts looking for Jeongyeon, but she cannot see anything that her eyes are blurring with anger. And finally she sees Jeongyeon standing and talking with her friends at the school canteen. There are a lot of students in the canteen because this is the lunch time break. She goes straight to Jeongyeon. Her head is full of questions to ask to Jeongyeon but nothing comes out from , instead of that she just realised that she slapped Jeongyeon very hard that the latter even fell down. Her head is spinning and she cannot control her tears falling down when she went out from the canteen but she clearly remembers what she said to Jeongyeon. “I thought you are a good sunbae to me but now you are a very crazy person, I have full of regret that I thought you are a really nice person. Now I hate you so much. If you show yourself in front of me again, I won’t kill you but….. I will kill myself in front of you.”

                Many people eyes are on Jeongyeon who left on the ground; nobody dares to help her so she just stands up herself, takes her bags and walks out of the school casually.

                Meanwhile Mina is crying out loud inside the car with mixed feeling that her break up with Chaeyoung who she loves so much and got betrayed by the girl who loves her. And she gets the phone from Nayeon and she says she is in Korea and when she hears Mina’s shaking voice, she asks what happened so Mina just explains what happened to Nayeon. That thing done by Jeongyeon makes Nayeon to be angry and at the same time got worry that she thinks Jeongyeon is getting better but now she is doing those kinds of things again. So, Nayeon decided to ask for help from her father.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

                “I am so sorry dad I all my faults ….is there any way we can help her to get better??” Nayeon apologises her father and begging for any help. “You made a really big mistake Nayeon…why did you do that to your best friend?”…Nayeon with teary eyes “I just….I just want to stay beside her and doesn’t want her to forget me”.  “That’s really stupid childish  idea Im Nayeon” Nayeon’s father scolds her when Nayeon confessed about what she had done to Jeongyeon. Nayeon’s father thinks something deeply “All we can do now is meet with her and talks with her and then if anything get worse, the last thing we can do is send her to the mental hospital for full treatments.. But we cannot say yet that she will forget everything after the treatment so we still have hope an you will always stay beside her so she will get used to you my daughter, forget that thing that she will forget us”

Nayeon   :    Yes dad…do everything what you think is good for Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

Her apartment

 

                Jeongyeon is busy sticking a lot of photos on the wall. And she looks at every single one of them and recalling the memories related to the photo. And when she looks around the room, she smiles that she sees the skateboard that Mina used to learn from her, the towel Mina used when she cry at their second meeting and the white roses petals which she used for Mina’s birthday..those even So, she sighed deeply and took her skateboard. Then she left the house. She stopped at the middle of the Han Bridge where usually she spent time with Nayeon. The wind breeze cannot stop Jeongyeon’s tears. This time, Jeongyeon remembers Mina, her father, even her mother who she is still trying to hate and Nayeon her best friend. And she calls to Nayeon.

Nayeon   :     Jeong ..where are you ?? I have been calling you so many times but you switched off your phone..

Jeongyeon    :     Imm …Nayeon can you listen to me well this time?? I want to tell you so many things Nayeon ya…

Nayeon   :    I will Jeong first tell me where you are now??

Jeongyeon   :   I’m at the Han Bridge and feel the breeze but I think the breeze power is weaker than my pain..it’s funny *jeong laughs dryly a bit*

Jeong   :    Nayeon you remember about my curious question that ‘if Mina were my girlfriend my days will be brighter or not’….I think I cannot find that answer anymore Nayeon ya..yesterday Mina rejected my propose and today she said she hates me so much that even wants to kill herself…she is scary but I still find that she is cute also. She seems like a small cute penguin is yelling out. *Jeongyeon grins and back to her hazy expression* But I want her to know that I still love her so much. I want to tell the world that I love her so much but the world tells me back that… ‘Idiot.. she loves someone else already and she hates you’.                                  So my curious about her is done already and now my original curious question about the bridge is back again. You know about it right Nayeon? I am always curious about how long it will take to fall down from the bridge to the river. I am going to find out the answer for this time. And I will tell you the answer may be I cannot…. *Jeong ends the call, she looks and smiles at the sky like I will be coming soon to you.

Meanwhile Nayeon’s father is driving with full speed to the bridge, at the passenger seat Nayeon who is shaking the whole body and even lost her voice and the staffs from mental hospital her father called for help behind are ready to jump out of the car to catch Jeongyeon. And then…………….

 

After 3 years, at the LA international airport,

 

                “thanks for coming …visits to us anytime soon” A tall gentleman is talking to Mina.

Mina   :   Thanks you for inviting me… I really had fun

And Mina turns to the familiar girl who seems like happiest girl in the world.

Mina  :    Congratulations …you must be very happy that you got married with this gentleman and he really takes care of you. *The man laughs a little bit at Mina talking about him*

Mina hugs the girl, smirks a little bit and  whisper to the girl “and your mother also will be so happy that her daughter got married with a real man and I am glad that you are a very good daughter to her…Son Chaeyoung”

Mina  :   okay bye guys ….see you next time… *Mina goes inside the gate*

And Chaeyoung walks back with her husband. But what Mina did not know is Chaeyoung will carry her pain, tears and full of regrets to the rest of her life time by pretending that everything is fine…

 

Back to Korea

Mina’s POV

 

                Mina is just wondering around the streets that she haven’t been in a long time and she feel thirsty and she saw the café which is exactly Lego café. So she goes inside and orders the coffee. And she is wondering about the café interior design because the café is filled with the paintings especially the same girl’s face parts like one painting is the girl’s eyes and the other is the girl’s lips and so on she is sure that must be the same girl and the other painting is 2skateboards running on the street without people who ride. And she also notices that the café is decorated with real white roses beautifully that she amazes.  And soon she sees that Nayeon is coming to her table.

Mina   :    OMG long time no see Nayeon unnie…how are you?

Nayeon  :   hey Mina…long time no see too…I’m fine, thank for asking ..how about you?? I heard that you are being professional ballerina in Japan.

Mina  :   Not that much…I am still trying, how about y…….and how about her?? *and she loses her voice that she remembers someone*

Nayeon  :   Well this café shop is mine and sharing with Jeongyeon. *and Nayeons points to Jeongyeon who is helping the kids to set the lego.*

Mina  :   She seems better, I am glad that the treatment was successful…did she remember you after that??

Nayeon  :   no, she lost her memories and doesn’t remember to anyone so it takes time to close to her and make friend again but now she says I’m her bestfriend.

Mina   :   Still bestfriend?? *she says and feels pity for Nayeon, after what happened, nayeon confessed to her about her feeling to Jeongyeon*

Nayeon   :   Yup but I’m happy that I am still being friend with her and I will keep that friendship forever this time and never let her go. *cause I still love her so much*

Mina  :   Okay Nayeon…nice to meet with you after this long time…I will go back to Japan tomorrow and will be busy again. So, I have to say good bye now … *Mina hugs Nayeon* lately I have a lot of people to say good byes. And please tell her that a pretty customer just told you.. good bye.

Nayeon   :   I will …safe flight Mina …and hope to see you again..

Mina waved to Nayeon and looks at Jeong one last time then she went out of the café.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is helping the kids to build Legos. And the kid saw her neck tattoo and asked “Aunty Jeong …what is your tattoo about cause my father also has tattoos on his chest when I asked him, he said my mother and my names?

Jeongyeon laughs at the kid’s question. “Why do you think your father has your mother and your names as tattoo?” And Jeong smiles at the kid’s answer “I don’t know may be not to forget our names”

Jeong  :    that somehow correct. …for me, I marked that name on my body permanently because I loved that person so much …and I want to last her name forever

And Jeongyeon looks at Mina’s back who is going out of the café

……………and I will love her forever…

 

 

The End

 

Note : Thank you for your patient and reading. I apologise for any mistakes and will try my best to write great fanfics. And please check my next fanfic called “my two girls”, only 1 chapter is done. Thanks…