Chapter 2

Love is .......

Mina’s POV

 

Inside the basketball court she see no one so she took a seat and rest a bit. Then she try to dial someone but that someone  never picks up the phone. And her mind goes through the past…….

 

Flashback …..

 

Mina  :  Hey Chaeyoungnie , I’m hungry ..can you make the beef salad for me please? *showing her aegyo and smile*

Chaeyoung  :  Alright..anything for you babe …u really like my cooking ya?? *and preparing to cook at the kitchen*

Mina  :  *follows to Chaeyoung , hugs behind and feel Chaeyoung’s body scent* No,I don’t like your cooking ..

                I just falling in love with every little things about you.

Chaeyoung  :  Someone must be really hungry ..don’t worry babe I am doing very fast and good.

Mina  :  *staying still* Hmmm…I love staying like this ..take your time sweetheart.

While eating the beef salad..

Mina  :  Babe..It’s really oishi …thank you for making this.

Chaeyoung  :   U r welcome Mina chan …have a lot    *smiling just by looking at her girlfriend eating and remember something to talk*

                And babe..btw we still need to talk about that right?

Mina  :  *pauses eating & looks at Chaeyoung* About what?? Staying over at your house tonight  *winks at Chaeyoung*

Chaeyoung  :  No,it is not about that but I will be happy if you do that. J

                The one I’m saying is about our major & university.

Mina  :  *looks at her confused*  I thought we talked about it already . U love arts so you are going to arts school & I am so into ballet so I’m going to sports school. Why do we still need to discuss about ?

Chaeyoung  :  Why don’t you just join the major from my arts school then we will be attending the same school and we can hang out together. *holding Mina’s hand and giving her best to accept her suggestion*

Mina  :  Yes ,that will be very nice but I have no interest in any of the majors from your school. My only dream is to become a ballerina since childhood. And when I met you my 2nd dream is to be with you forever. Wait..so how about you join to sports school then we can be still same school.

Chaeyoung  :  No ,I cannot babe. Art is my life. I still need to learn more and more. Then create a lot of things. I have so much things on my mind that you can’t even understand.

Mina  :  So how about me ballet is also my dream… *almost cry and holding her tears*

Chaeyoung  :  *Looks at Mina blankly* But Babe….

Mina  :  We can still meet outside the campus after school or visit each other ..that’s gonna be so much fun.

Chaeyoung  :  *looks at the windows and not looking at Mina* I am afraid that I will lose you u know? I trust you I know that you love me so much But I don’t trust others people around you. And I don’t want to worry about when they will take mine away. So, I just want to see you in front of me and I want everyone from campus knows that you are mine and only that no one dare to touch you. *show her proud smile*

Mina  :  That’s silly Chaeyoung. You trust me right? And I trust you that’s all matter in a relationship. You know that just one hand cannot make a clap sound, we need both of the hands to make a clap sound so if I don’t do any stupid thing ,there is nothing going to happen. Please trust me Chaeyoung *looks at her girlfriend with lose face.*

Chaeyoung  :  *break the look to Mina and walk towards her bedroom* okay I’m tired, I am going to sleep .Lock the door after you go out. Thanks.

Mina’s POV

I don’t understand why you are being so selfish Chaeyoung. I gave you everything already and the one thing I only left is you and my dream to become a professional ballerina.

Mina met Chaeyoung in Japan and she followed her to the Korea even though Mina’s parents told not to. But after seeing their daughter loves that person so much,they can’t just say anything and allow her to stay alone and continue studying in Korea. And they are still supporting her on everything.

The Next Day

Mina is calling Chaeyoung’s phone but she did not pick up the phone. Mina become worry that Chaeyoung picks up her phone whenever even she is busy but now she called her like 20 times and still not picking up. So, Mina went to her girlfriend house directly and she met her drawing the painting and her phone is being ignored on the table beside her.

Mina  :  Babe ..why don’t you pick up your phone ? I was really worry. Do you even aware that??

Chaeyoung not even looking at Mina and still focusing on her process.

Mina  :  Babe…. *she is angry abit and shouted at Chaeyoung*

Chaeyoung  :  Sorry ..my phone is silent so I did not hear your calls.

Mina  :  Son Chaeyoung ..you have something on your mind ..don’t you? What’s wrong?

Chaeyoung  :  Nothing *slightly tossed her shoulder*

Mina  :  About the university ??

Chaeyoung looks at Mina smiling and laughs a little bit

Chaeyoung  :  Babe you are silly ..There is nothing wrong about the university .We two are going together to the arts university.

Mina  :  You are just unbelievable. I said I can’t . I have to go to the sports school.

Chaeyoung loses her smile

Chaeyoung  :  Is that your final decision ??

Mina  :  Yes  *don’t even know herself that where did she get all the braveness to argue with Chaeyoung ,during their relationship she never shouts at or argue with Chaeyoung .She just nods everything her girlfriend said and loves her blindly.But now she is shouting at her and being against with her. She also can’t believe herself.

Chaeyoung closes her eyes and say it slowly.

Chaeyoung  :  okay then , one simple solution …Let’s take a break . Let’s meet after finished the university. During the break, we can do whatever we want. How’s about that, Mina ?

Mina  :  R u kidding me, Son Chaeyoung ?? The whole thing you are saying is hilarious. *Her tears starting to fall down and her face is red that she is very angry.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung did not even move her facial expression.

Chaeyoung  :  But that’s the best way. Instead of feeling like getting stick by the very sharp knife inside my heart that I feel so jealous. Although I know you love only me and me. I feel like I will be losing you someday. That’s why I don’t want to break our hands linking together but it is time to take a break for a moment …I’m so tired Mina..

Mina  :  Okay …if that’s what you want…

Mina gets out of the house while she is crying so much that she is going to faint. And she run through the near park. Then that’s when she met with Nayeon & Jeongyeon.

 

Back to the present time

Mina’s POV

 

She feels like her cheeks are burning and a lot of tears are falling down. And she is looking for some tissues but cannot find one. At the moment, someone from behind hands her the white towel . Mina’s body become stiff and got shock then she turns around and looks at the person who hands her the towel. And she saw the hazy eyes first and beautiful yet handsome brown haired girl from yesterday. And she feels like she is seeing her a little bit tearing up a well but she doesn’t know why.

Mina  :  How …how come you are here like this??

Jeongyeon  :  I was just sleeping right there and heard your sobbing. I just want to give you my towel because you need that. *still handing her towel to Mina and she takes her towel*

Mina  :  Thank you …I am sorry if I’m bothering you.. I will go out *stands up & about to leave*

Jeongyeon  :  *grabs her hands gently and ask her to take a seat , Mina takes a seat and still whipping her tears with the towel* U should relax and release your stress a little bit. If you keep crying like that , it is not good for your health. *stop talking and think about something to release her stress a little bit* Do you listen to music ??

I will recommend you this song. This song is pretty sad but they are enjoying their memories whatever it is sad or happy moments. Listen to this song *helping her to put earphones to Mina’s ear and put her hair strands behind her ears. That was just 7 seconds moment but Jeongyeon feel like butterflies are running through her chest and she closes tight cause she is afraid that butterflies will escape from .

Mina is just closing her eyes and enjoying the music .

 

Music…. “Am I out of my mind …am I out of my head… If you only knew the bad things I like…Don’t think that I can explain it…What can I say, it’s complicated…”

 

Mina  :  That’s really good song..I can feel their pain & joy from their voices.

Jeongyeon  :  Right ? I always recommend this song to my friend but she always say that this song is not that great and boring one . Now I found good music taste mate. *hands up and waiting for high five from Mina*

Mina just laughs shyly and high five with Jeongyeon. And then they introduced properly , talked a bout Nayeon a bit and say good byes.

The Next day at Jeongyeon’s apartment

 

Jeongyeon lives alone. Her parents are divorced 6 years ago and not living together with her. But her father still supports her school fees and her mother still support her enough money. Jeongyeon got enough for living and never complain about feeling lonely. She never tell her feelings to others. She doesn’t want others not even her parents to feel sorry for her. She just face everything alone. But Nayeon is always beside her, helping her, understanding her and giving shoulders to cry on. After all she is really good friend who will never leave her side.