Chapter 1

Love is .......

One fine evening, inside the Legos cafe’ there is one person who is trying her best to get the complicated Legos done and  another person who is sitting in front of her is just looking through her nephew’s cute photos and smiling widely. [ps: I’m pretty sure you all know who I am mentioning :D ]

Nayeon : Hey Jeongyeon ..look at my nephew dancing …how cute she is *showing her phone to Jeongyeon*

Meanwhile Jeongyeon not even has any attention to Nayeon and still focusing on her legos.

Nayeon : Yah Yoo Jeongyeon ..give a little bit attention to the lovely friend who is accompanying you.

Jeongyeon : Thank you and I never ask you to accompany me. U just called me and asked me where I’m going and tagged along. *still setting her legos*

Nayeon : Yah ..you never think about how is gonna be very lonely without me?

Jeongyeon : Thank you again .But I never feel lonely and I love staying alone. Plus I don’t even understand you are wasting your precious study time like this .I mean you should bring some Japanese language books and study here.

Nayeon : You are the one who wasting your time with Legos and for me I just want some coffee and I feel like long time not seeing you. *not looking at Jeongyon and sipping at her coffee luxuriously*

Jeongyeon pauses her process and looks at Nayeon by pretending shock and talks smiling

Jeongyeon : Nayeonnie we just met last Friday on school , today is Sunday we are seeing each other and tomorrow Monday I will be seeing you again .And you are saying that you feel like long time no see …makes sense Nayeon …makes sense..

Nayeon : Okay stop why don’t you just go to the law school being so facts taken like that instead of being the basketball player on sports school?

Jeongyeon pretending that got hurt by her words and put her hand on her chest  

Jeongyeon : You should look at yourself before talking about others okay ? You are so into singing ,since we are kids you been singing like my ears are going to cry and now why don’t you join music school and being a ballerina in sports school? I really cannot understand you sometimes.

Nayeon : I got my own reasons and that is called personal . Yah you are just so talkative. R u done those things then can we just go home?

Jeongyeon sets final lego

Jeongyeon : Finished already …okay let’s go back.

On the way home

Nayeon : We are so different and we are just being best friends for long. This is hilarious.  

Jeongyeon : 1st point we are not best friends .we are just so called schoolmates and neighbours and 2nd point why do you think we are so different?

Nayeon : That’s right we don’t have so much difference. You are just dumb & I’m just so smart. You are just ugly ostrich & I’m just gorgeous, classy, cute and pretty bunny. You are just riding very dangerous skateboard that I hate the most & I’m just riding very romantic, keeping me healthy bicycle. And for your 1st point, we are best friends for sure cause we know about each other very well.

Jeongyeon : *furrow her eyebrows and ask* Like what??

Nayeon : weekness, strength, family and secrets

Jeongyeon : But I don’t really know your secrets *riding her board fast and leaving Nayeon behind*

Nayeon’s POV

You are right, you don’t know mine and you will be one day when I’m brave enough

Other’s POV

They are just passing through the park riding their skateboard & bicycle. And at the corner of the street, there is the girl running to their way and they did not see that. And at the moment, Jeongyeon just hit with the girl and they both fell down.

Jeongyeon : Ouch …..that’s hurt ..Ya Im Nayeon you should ring the bicycle bell.

Nayeon : Excuse me! You are the one making this happened and now blaming me??

The girl : I’m so sorry that I did not see it coming,that’s all my fault *said while trying to stand up herself & Nayeon helps her to stand up*

Jeongyeon : No way, that’s all my fault ,R u okay …I’m so sorry .

Jeongyeon’s POV

I feel sorry for that ,what should I do???

Oh..she is so pretty and elegent. Wait..am I seeing her a little bit tearing up and her eyes are red. Oh no she was crying.

Nayeon : We are so sorry girl. Do you want us to send back you home?

The girl : that’s alright, Thank you for offer . I got my car near. Now excuse me *leaves to her car*

Nayeon : Bye .. *looks at Jeong* Yah why are you looking at her, she is fine. Let’s go.

Jeongyeon : She was crying …she did cry until her lungs give out ..That’s pretty sad. I don’t know who made her cry like that but I already hate that person.

Nayeon : I thought you fell down by your but now your head got hurt and saying nonsense *shaking her head*

On the next day at school

Jeongyeon : Im Nayeon ..can you please run like your nick name..we are ing getting late.

Nayeon : Language please! Something being late is not the problem at all .Why are you so worry?

Jeongyeon : Why did you not check your bicycle’s tires last night. Because of you I am here cannot ride my skateboard and running crazy with you.

Nayeon : But it’s fun. All I need is fun so I don’t see any problem here. Bye I’m going to my class see u later scary person *sticks her tongue out*

Nayeon’s POV

I can’t even keep my legs balanced & I’m here trying to be ballerina.Sometimes I don’t even understand my mind. But the one thing is I’m happy.

Nayeon : Morning Faci Jihyo ,I’m sorry that I was late.My bicycle tires are flat and I just run all the way ..haol *pretending like she is very tired*

Faci Jihyo : No problem Nayeon ..just don’t use aegyo to me please. It’s okay and don’t run so fast you have to take care of your legs. For a ballerina your legs are life.

Nayeon : Sorry Faci …I will be careful next time.

Faci Jihyo : Better be . Oh today we have no training. Instead of that, I just assigned the 2nd year students like you as the guide for the fresher students like one by one. And your junior is called Mina and she is Japanese. She talks Korean but you are learning Japanese so that will help you too. This is her phone number, she said she will be here on 5 minutes. You have to explain her the rules of the school and show around the campus. Be a good senior. See you Nayeon.

Nayeon : Alright ..thanks faci.

After 7 minutes …..

Phone rings….”Am I out of my mind…am I out of my head..if you only knew the bad things I like…” {song name : bad things}

Nayeon : Hello this is Nayeon ..

Mina : Hello senior Nayeon..This is Mina and I am really sorry that I’m being late.

Nayeon : It’s okay …where are you now?

Mina : I’m in front of the class .Should I come in?

Nayeon : Sure ..I’m inside wearing pink red blouse … Hey Here *waving her hand to Mina*

Phone hang up..

Mina : Hello nice to meet you. I’m the fresher an please take care of me.

Nayeon : Hey good to see you and I feel like we did meet before. *thinking hard & snap her fingers*

                Oh I remember now .You are the one who got hit by Jeongyeonnie and her stupid skateboard.

Mina : Oh yes . I remember. But It pretty embarrassed that I fell down *and covers her shy face*

Nayeon : HaHa :D :D it’s alright .Hey I’m gonna show you around and explain the rules of the school .Let’s go.

At the school Canteen ..

Nayeon : Is the food good for you?

Mina : Yup..It’s oishi and healthy food.

Nayeon : So ..when did you start interested in ballet ?

Mina : Since I was 10 years old.

Nayeon : Oh that’s impressive , you must be very good then.

Mina : *Laughs gently* Not that much sunbaenim still learning , Hmm..how about you?

Nayeon : Hmm..me?...arr..about 2years ago.

Mina : That’s like just before joining to school. That’s more impressive I’m glad that you found your interest and got to join this major.

Nayeon : yes…thank you. *put fake smile & sighs a little bit.

Nayeon’s POV

I did want to create beautiful melody and sing it but it does not matter to me anymore…..not anymore

After Lunch..

Nayeon got a call from Faci Jihyo .

Nayeon : hey I’m so sorry I got a meeting with faci now .Do you mind ?

Mina : It’s alright, you have to go.

Nayeon : It will take about an hour. I will be back. *and leaves for the meeting*

Nayeon turns around and talks to the girl.

Nayeon : Hey if you want to take a rest a lone , at your left side, that is basketball court. Now this is their break time and there will be no one. But if you are unfortunate enough you will meet with my friend who is hit you with her skateboard yesterday. Take care I’m be back soon.

And Nayeon leaves to the meeting.

Mina’s POV

Inside the basketball court she see no one so she took a seat and rest a bit. Then she try to dial someone but that someone  never picks up the phone. And her mind goes through the past…….