bonus!

Lipstick

Mingyu had just been in his office room after having a discussion of a new dish he started selling that day with Seokmin, his co-worker. Apparently, the new dish got so much loves from their customers that it did need a lot of time to be sold out. As an owner of the restaurant, Mingyu felt very proud of course. Besides, he was the creater of the new dish.

Mingyu was about to lay his body on the couch when he heard his phone ringing. It signed that there was a new message coming. With a slow pace, he walked to his desk where he put the phone. His face suddenly smiled widely once he knew who was sending him then message. It was from no other than his lovely wife, Solbin. Without wating any time, he quickly tapped in the message to read and read it.

 

From: My lovely wifey Sol <3

I want to buy a new lipstick

Which color do you thing I have to buy?

(sent a pic)

Which one? Red? Peach? Or pink?

 

Mingyu chuckled after he read the message. Another trivial thing. He did not understand what was improtant of the color of lipstick to Solbin or woman in general. Every color is just the same, isn’t it? He thought. Then he started to type the reply.

 

To: My lovely wifey Sol <3

They all look good. Just choose one~

Which color do you like the most?

 

Not long after that, his phone rang again.

 

From: My lovely wifey Sol <3

Which color do you want to see me with?

What if I buy the one I like but you don’t? :(

 

Mingyu sighed. As he remembered, he had never complained about the color of lipstick his wife wear.

 

To: My lovely wifey Sol <3

I like every color you choose ;)

 

From: My lovely wifey Sol <3

Are you sure?

Ah, yes… I’ll be home earlier today so no need to pick me up

Please go home quickly~ I’ll cook a special dinner for us! :)

 

Cook? Mingyu frowned at the word. Solbin was one of the wives in the world that was not very good at cooking. It did not mean the cooking she made always ended up bad. It just the taste was too bland compared with Mingyu’s cooking. A special dinner? Mingyu repeated the sentence in his brain. It might be different this time, right? Guessed he. Suddenly, he wanted to go home real quick.

 

***

 

Waiting for the night came was like a pain for Mingyu who could not wait to meet his wife at home and eat her special dinner. When the closing time arrived, Mingyu rushed out of the restauran to his car and drove it fastly. He even asked Seokmin to do the closing. He also had prepared a little surprise for Solbin that was his restaurant’s new dish. He specially cooked it by himself.

After thirty minutes on the road, finally Mingyu had arrived at home. When he opened the door, his wife was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. “Finally!” Solbin exclaimed happily after seeing her husband’s face. Then she got up from her seat to give Mingyu a welcome-home kiss.

Mingyu was very happy with the full-of-love welcoming but somehow there was something different about the kiss he received. After they pulled away from each other, he knew what made the kiss different. “That’s your new lipstick?” he asked as he pointed at Solbin’s glossy, reddened lips.

Solbin nodded quickly as she smiled widely at Mingyu. “How’s it? Look good on me, doesn’t it? It has strawberry flavor!” she said enthusistically. Then, suddenly she was startled after she realized what had she done to his husband’s lips. “There’s my lipstick stain on your lips!” she chuckled after that.

“Really?” asked Mingyu. He wanted to see his lips in the mirror but he postponed his intention after he remembered he wanted to have dinner together with his wife. “Ah, I bring you this!” he said as he handed the plastic bag he held all the time to Solbin.

“What is it?” Solbin asked as he looked at the plastic bag she had received.

“Our restaurant’s new dish. I made it by myself~”

“So, it tastes good, doesn’t it?” Solbin said in less enthusiast. Actually, she hated the fact that Mingyu was better than her at cooking even after she had tried many many times to beat his own husband but she always ended up failed. “Let’s eat the dinner I made first before we eat this!”

“Call! But I have to change my clothes first.”

 

***

 

The couple ate kimchi stew and soya-sauce fried chicken that made by the wife that night. The menu was not as special as Solbin told in her message but the taste was kind of special. It reminded Mingyu of someone. “It tastes like my mother’s cooking,” he said.

“Of course! I asked the recipes directly to your mother.” Solbin smiled widely in response. “Finally, I could cook you a delicious meal successfully,” she added with teary eyes.

Mingyu felt touched with his wife’s effort. Honestly, his mother’s cooking tasted quite bad but of course he would never tell Solbin about it or he would ruin their dinner.

After having dinner, the couple sat on the couch in the living room to have some alone time as they talked about their day. Mingyu talked about the new dish while Solbin talking about the lipstick she had bought.

“What do you think about my lipstick?” asked Solbin as she put the lipstick on her lips again.

“It looks good on you. The color makes you look ier than ever,” he said. Then he lifted Solbin’s body and sat her down on his thighs. His sudden action made Solbin gasp in surprise and it made him chuckled. “Kiss me!”

Solbin frowned for a second before she chuckled and did what Mingyu asked. The kiss was so quick but it left the lipstick stain on his lips. Solbin chuckled again at her masterpiece. Then without thinking further, she started to decorate his husband’s face with the lipstick stain from the kisses she gave.

Mingyu laughed, feeling ticklish by his wife’s act. “I want a kiss on my lips, babe,” he said.

“Boring,” Solbin replied after she had done giving the last kiss on Mingyu’s forehead. Then she put the lipstick on her lips again. “I want to kiss you on another place,” she said seductively and it made Mingyu tensed. She smirked at him before kissing her husband’s jaw quite hard that made Mingyu groan.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” asked Mingyu as he squeezed Solbin’s waists.

“Maybe,” said Solbin who soon kissed Mingyu’s neck while her fingers lifting his shirt up.

Mingyu knew he had wished that Solbin would never buy lipstick anymore this morning but it seemed like his lady looked so much ier with lipstick on her pretty lips and he swore he would never complain about it anymore.

 

***

 

A/N: bonus chapter, guys! Do you like Mingyu x Solbin’s y time? Lol xD sorry if you don’t like it but I really need it… ;___; thanks for still reading this story! :D