fin

Lipstick

“Are you ready, babe?” asked Mingyu to Solbin, who was still busy putting on make up, as he tidied up the colar of his T-shirt.

“Almost,” Solbin answered after she had done applying mascara on her long and thick eyelashes. It’s time for the last touch! She thought as she looked for something in her make up box. Lipstick! The beautiful lady smiled happily at the lipstick in her grip. Unfortunately, her smile turned upside down after she opened the lid of her favorite make up tool. There was no more lipstick in it. How could I forget that I’ve run out of this? She thought in sadness and annoyance. What should I do now?

“Babe, are you done?” asked Mingyu again. He approached Solbin this time after he was sure that his appearance was decent enough. It was time for him and his wife to go to work. He was about to urge her again to hurry up but he forgot to do his intention after he saw Solbin’s sad face reflected in the mirror. He started to worry her. “What’s wrong? Are you sick?” he asked as he squeezed Solbin’s shoulders with his hands.

Instead of replying to his husband’s question, Solbin looked at Mingyu with the saddest face of hers that was always successful to make the man’s heart pitty to her. After a few moments of silence, the lady started to answer Mingyu’s question. “I’ve run out of lipstick…”

Mingyu was suddenly speechless because of Solbin’s answer. He was a bit annoyed for worrying something that was kind of unimportant. “And then?”

Solbin frowned after she heard Mingyu’s response that was not she expected would be that annoying. Does he think this is not important? She thought in annoyance. “I can’t go to work without putting on lipstick,” Solbin answered firmly. “Look at my face! I don’t look good without lipstik, do I?”

“Hey,” Mingyu squeezed her shoulders again as he leaned his face closer to Solbin’s face. Then the couple looked at their own reflection in the mirror before Mingyu finally continued his words. “You’re the prettiest woman in this world even if you don’t have lipstick on your lips,” he said it with sincerity but Solbin scoffed to hear that. “I’m being honest!”

Solbin sighed. She did not have time to argue about his husband’s honesty. She had a very big problem now. “But… what if people talk bad about me, about my look?” she looked at Mingyu with her sad face again.

“Don’t mind them! We don’t live in this world for listening to those useless negative comments,” replied Mingyu. “But I think I have a way…” suddenly a genius (in his opinion) idea crossed to his mind. “You want your lips redden, don’t you?”

Solbin quickly nodded in response. “Yes, of course! But I don’t have any lipstick left…”

“Don’t worry~ you still have me!”

Solbin frowned again, confused with Mingyu’s words. When she was about to ask him, Mingyu had held her chin and leaned his face closer to hers. Not long after that, their lips were sealed. Morning kiss was always fun to do but this kiss somehow felt different because they were not usual to exchange kisses before going to work. Sometimes Mingyu bit Solbin’s lower lip quite hard that made the lady groan in pain. Finally, they pulled away from each other after who knew how long they kissed. They a bit panted and their face became redden after that.

Mingyu smiled proudly after he saw his masterpiece on Solbin’s face. “It’s done!”

“What has done?” Solbin asked with confusion.

“Look! Your lips become redden. They look pretty!”

Solbin automatically turned her face to the mirror to check out her lips. Just like what Mingyu said, her lips had become redden as if she had put on lipstick. Well, not that red but it looked good enough.

“Now, everything’s good, isn’t it? Let’s go!” said Mingyu as he pulled his wife’s hand. “We’re going to be late.”

Solbin nodded. After she took her sling bag, they walked out of the house to the car that was parked in front of their house. Mingyu was about to turn on the engine when suddenly Solbin pecked his lips in the speed of lightning. “I haven’t said thanks, have I?” she smiled sweetly at his husband who was frozen in his place because of her sudden kiss.

Mingyu then chuckled after he realized what Solbin meant. He wanted to forbid Solbin from buying lipstick so he would have an excuse to kiss her pretty lips every time she needed her lips to be redden but of course she would never want to agree it.

 

***

 

A/N: did you feel sick after you read this story? Sorry, but I’m craving for a sweet moment of Mingyu x Solbin that would never happen in real life. Poor me… ;___; btw! I’ve made an account for Seventeen and Laboum and even have posted some fanedits of Mingyu x Solbin there. Find it on instagram with username sevenboum1728! ;) thanks for reading!