Chapter 2: Stupid people, or is it Love that is stupid itself?

Thank You For Saying 'Yes.' ♥ [HIATUS]

Sound Track # 3: Standing Egg - 쥴리엣

She leaned closer to his face. "Because you're damn crazy to hang out with a girl like me."

He chuckled as he took her hand and raised it up. "I, Lee Dong Hoon, must be the craziest, idiotic man in the whole world to be friends with Ryu Hye Ju."

Hye Ju smiled lightly at him and took her hand back. "Okay Romeo~ Ready to help me water all the flowers?"

Dong Hoon eyed the shop slowly around him and placed his soft, cute glance at her. "No, I'm not."

"Yah! You have to help me!" She pouted as she handed him a pink spray bottle, filled with water. 

"Don't you have something more, I don't know, manly?" he asked, as he looked down at the girly plastic bottle.

She shook her head and giggled. "Nope.~ Unless you are willing to water each plant with a spoon."

He sighed briefly and started to shower the plants around him with a mist of crystal drizzles of water. 

"That's the spirit!~" cheered Hyu Ju with a cute smile and fist pump.

She walked over to the radio to turn it on and k-indie music slowly filled the room. She gathered a purple spray bottle, which was filled with water, on a table and spray the plants around her to the beat of the songs playing.

Dong Hoon smiled, as he took short glances of his upbeat friend.

She's so cute, I just want to hug her all day and keep her to myself. He thought to himself as a pretty young lady entered the shop.

"Yeobo!" cutely shouted the girl, as she laid her small, brown eyes on him.

She rapidly come to him and pressed her pink painted lips on his. "I missed you so much!~"

He smiled lightly. "Oh, hey Seul Ki. I didn't know you were awake at this time."

"Well, I'm not~ But it's the first day of the year. I wanted to get some flowers from my Umma before she wakes up." she simply explained, she then waved to Hye Ju with a warm smile. "Annyeong Hye Ju!~"

Hye Ju stopped her crazy straying and laid her eyes on Seul Ki. "Hey Seul Ki~" she smiled back warmly. "Pick any you like.~ They are all freshly watered, thanks to your loving boyfriend."

Dong Hoon's cheek lighted up softly. "Yah~ Don't give me all the credit, you watered as many plants as I did."

Seul Ki hugged Dong Hoon. "Ah~~ What a good friend my Yeobo is!"

Hye Ju giggled to herself as she looked over to an colorful arrangement of cheerful-looking flowers in a basket. "Yah Seul Ki, would you like this?" She pointed out.

 

 

Seul Ki let go of Dong Hoon as she widen her eyes in admiration to the lovely basket of flowers. "Omo... It's so pretty~ How much?" 

"35,000 won." stated Hye Ju with a light smile. "They're really lovely, your Umma would like them."

Seul Ki nodded as she reached for her wallet purse and paid her. "My Umma would love these! Thank you so much, Hye Ju!~" She turned to Dong Hoon with a smile. "Let's go Yeobo~ I can't carry this by myself all the way to my house."

He nodded. "Flower Girl, I gotta go. Duty calls.~"

Hye Ju laughed to his statement and attacked him with a big hug. "Alrighty Oppa~ If you ever need me, I'll be here all day.~"

"Of course I'll need you.~" He smiled as he hugged her back tightly. She's so warm and soft~ I don't want to go...

"Yeobo! Let's go!~" Seul Ki shouted cutely as she handed him the basket of flowers.

They exited the shop as Hye Ju waved and smiled at him. "Bye, you love birds! Come again!~"

She re-entered the shop and sat down on a small stool, listening back to the radio station, which was playing one of her favorite songs.

She slightly banged her head to the beat of the song. "In my head.~" she sang along.

The bell attached to the door rang casually, as a young man entered the shop with his hands in his dark jeans' pockets, searching for warmness. 

Three Hours Before...

"I'm busy Ji Ho." briefly said Dasom, on the phone.

"When are you not? I got a surprise for you.~" warmly spoke Ji Ho as he was tuning his guitar.

"Ugh, I don't know. Later, I guess."

"What about at 4?" he asked, looking at his desk clock, which digital said it was 12 o'clock.

"Let's see..." She paused to think. "I'm free from the office at that time."

"Or I could come to the office and deliver your su-"

She quickly cut him off. "No! ...I mean, it will bother the other workers. Plus, the president will think I'm horse-playing around and fire me for nothing."

"Nothing? I'm sorry Yeobo. I'll promise to come for you when you're out of the office."

"I'll be downstairs in the lobby at 4, if you're not there by 4:10, I'm leaving." warned Dasom with a cold tone.

"I'll be there early." He hung up and briskly placed his guitar in its case.

He carried it on his back and went out the door of his apartment.

Dasomie, I hope you like your surprise. I been working on it for 5 months now, I truly can't get you out my mind. Ever since we met, I felt so happy with myself. I only live and breathe for you, my forever loving Bad Girl.~

Ji Ho continued his pace to his pure white motorcycle, and slipped on his matching helmet. He took the keys from his pockets and the motorcycle and left in a flash.

That so-call 'amazing' flower shop, that Chi Hoon told me about, better be good. It's located in Busan, which is about 2 to 3 hours from Seoul. Good thing my Yeobo's office building is also at Busan, not really far from the shop.

He smiled, as he kicked on the gas petal to gain speed.

I can't wait to see Dasom's gorgeous face lighten up with joy and happiness when she hears her surprise.~ I love her so much, I'm glad she's all mine. 

3 hours later,  Ji Ho had arrived to the Busan.

He parked in front of the flower shop and entered. The bell attached to the door rang casually, as he had his hands placed in his dark jeans' pockets.

Man, it's cold in Busan.

"Annyeonghaseyo.~" sweetly said a young lady, as she lower the volume of the radio and approached him with a warm smile. "May I help you in anything?"

Ji Ho looked around in amazement. "Wow... This shop is really lovely."

The young lady smiled, "Why thank you.~"

Ji Ho smiled lightly back, "Do you have anything I could give to my girlfriend?"

She nodded and walked around the shop looking for something for his girlfriend. "How long have you and your girlfriend been together?"

"Six wonderful months, I'm totally in love with her." he answered cheerfully.

"Aw, that's so cute, I hope you two last." She locked her eyes with some charming bloomed, red roses that were nicely tied together with a fine, large white bow.

"Do you like these?" the young lady held them up for Ji Ho to see.

He smiled brightly. "Those are perfect! I'll take them." He looked over to the wall clock in the shop, it read 3:23 pm.

She smiled and walked over to him, with the lovely roses in hand. "That will be 25,000 won."

He quickly took out his wallet and paid her 50,000 won and grabbed the roses. "Thank you so very much, keep the change!"

He ran out of the shop and hopped on his motorcycle.

The young lady stood there quietly, staring at the load of money he had handed her. Is that guy nuts?

She ran outside the shop and tried to chase up to him. "Yah! You gave me too much!"  But it was too late, he had speeded off somewhere.

"Ugh!" She kicked some snow on the covered sidewalk. "Why does love make people act so stupid?"


[ A/N: Sorry for the long wait. ^____^"
So love makes people do crazy thing, huh? Well so does getting late to pick up your girlfriend for a grand surprise you been planning for a long time, but she is willing to leave you if you're late!
Ha! Well I hope you like this chapter. ^w^ 
*click tongue* Now remember kids, 
Subscribe, Comment, and Share. ♥ ]