Chapter 1: The Start Of a New Beginning

Thank You For Saying 'Yes.' ♥ [HIATUS]

Sound Track # 1: Yiruma - Shining Smile

The sun was shining high above Busan, filling the streets with sunshine and joy. The trees' branches danced carefully against the sky's bitter but yet gentle winds. Today was the beginning of the new year, 2012, and it was an outstanding day to start it. 

The sunlight traveled into an apartment window, shining on Hye Ju's closed eyes. She wrinkled her nose feeling the warmness of the sun and shifted herself making her back face the window.

I don't want to get up... She thought to herself. But today is special down at the shop.

She let out a sigh mixed with a groan as she sat up on her bed and looked around her small room. She blinked a few times before looking to her left, where she had to photo frame on her nightstand that displayed a photograph of a couple with bright smiles on their faces. The male was hugging a happy little girl that wore a dress with a matching bow on her hair.

She stared at it deeply with an affectionate smile on her face. "Morning Umma. Morning Appa." she finally spoke out as held up the frame and gently kissed the glass covering the photograph.

"Wish me luck.~" She placed the frame lightly on the nightstand as it was and quickly paced herself to the bathroom. She stripped herself out of her night wear and stepped in her shower.

The shower head blasted on her delicate body with mild hot water, just the way she liked it. She closed her eyes for a moment and just let the water fall on her head and down to her body.

Mmm I love morning showers.~ That only bad thing about it that you still half asleep so you spend most of the time standing absorbing the relieving, stress-free water or just thinking what the hell
is going to happen today...

She opened her eyes and carried on with her shower. 

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a clean pink towel around her body.

She walked to her room and dressed herself into a white tank top which was covered with an over sized red hoodie jacket. She wore black skin tight leggings and furry, black ankle boots. She dried her hair and styled it to her liking and went downstairs to open up the shop.

Hye Ju admired her surrounding of blooming flowers with their fresh, sweet smelling auroma. She walked between two rolls of breathtaking flowers of all types. She walked to the door and flipped the open/close sign to We're Open!

A boy stood outside the shop, huffing warm air into his hands and rubbing them together quickly. Hye Ju's eyes widen and she quickly opened the shop door.

"Yah! Are you stupid or what?!" She send him a glaring look. "Do you know how cold it is?!"

The boy send her a warm smile. "H-Hye J-Ju..." His teeth chattered. "Can I-I co-come in?"

She grabbed his chilly hand and quickly entered him in and shut the door. "Yah Oppa! What's wrong with you? Do you know how this temperature can effect your health?!" She shouted at him.

His eyes sunk to his beat up converses. "Hye Ju... Don't be mad at him... I'm really sorry."

She suddenly felt weaker... Damn. I'm trying to teach him a lesson and there he goes using his aeygo on me.
She slightly punched his stomach. "Promise me you wouldn't do it again."

He quickly locked eyes with her's and a grin appeared on his face. "You know I can't make a promise like that.~ I will and forever wait for you." His cheek rosed up and his voice got lighter. "Plus... I love seeing you every morning...."

"You're the only one who does." She lightly smiled at him. "And you know why?"

She doesn't know... Does she...? He thought carefully.  "...Why?"

She leaned closer to his face. "Because you're damn crazy to hang out with a girl like me." 

  
Sound Track # 2: Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

 "Yo Parkie boy. Get up!" Ji Ho opened his eyes to the site of his beautiful Lee Dasom getting dress, while smoking on a cigarette filling the room with toxic smoke. 

Ji Ho flipped on his stomach and smiled kindly at her. "Neh yeobo?"

"You were slow last night..." She spoke in a dirty tone with a smirk on her face. "You know I like it fast."

"Mian... I was tired. You caught me at the wrong time yeobo.~~" He answered sweetly.

"You owe me." She stated, with that Ji Ho got up and bear hugged his lover. "Yeobo, for you, I'll sell my soul to the devil." He leaned in for a kiss but she huff some toxic right on his face.

"How easy do you think I am...? Yeobo." She collected her car keys from his nightstand and her purse. "Adios papi.~" She sented him a flirtly wink and a slam on the door on her way out.

He lift his arm up to wave 'goodbye' at her but was too late. "Bye Dasomie..."

Oh my Yeobo.~ She is such a bad girl.

Ji Ho threw himself swiftly to his bed. First she sneaks into my apartment, drunk as hell, than she wanted to get 'freaky' with me... I can't say no to her angelic face. 

He sighed with a bright smile afterward. I gotta love her.~


[ A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter.~ ^____^ ♥
[and if you didn't, give the other chapters a try.~~]
Now, don't be scared about the whole 'bed scene' between Dasom and Ji Ho.
This isn't a fanfic, so your innocent-ness is safe with me! :D ♥
This is just the begining, so stay tune for more and better!
Remember to
SubscribeComment, and Share. 
]