Chapter 3: It Isn't Really Cheating Right?

Thank You For Saying 'Yes.' ♥ [HIATUS]

Sound Track #4: Morrie - In My Pockets

Dong Hoon waved good-bye to Seul Ki, with a bright smile on his face. She entered her house and he started to walk alone with his hands in his pockets.

-Dong Hoon's POV-

I look around my surroundings and crack a smile at the trees slowly coming back to life from the hard, bitter winter Busan is going through.

Seul Ki is a very happy spirit, sometimes I can't keep up with her and all her joy. I don't really mind, It kinda reminds me of my Flower. If Seul Ki never confessed to me, I would have pour my feelings out to Hye Ju... 

Is it strange if I admire another girl, even though I have a girlfriend?

I continued to pace over to the park and sat on a empty swing.

If I ask that to anyone, I know their answers.

"Strange? That's unfaithful!" or "Are you sure you're in love with her?" and save the best for last, "Are you cheating on your lover?"

I began to swang my body with the swing seat as one.

It isn't really cheating right?

I haven't kissed Hye Ju yet, even though I'm dieing to. Her soft-looking, pink lips makes me go crazy when I'm inches away from her face.

I felt my face heat up a bit, I release a small smile as I realize what I was just thinking about. I jumped off the swing and walked along the pathway of the park.

The ground had a inch or two layer of snow, most of the grass was hidden below.

I continued walking until I spotted something lovely... But not like my Flower, never like my Flower. I bent down to reach for the blue, slightly purple, flower.

  

I pulled it out of its root and continued my long walk, holding the flower up for my eyes to see.  

Hello flower.~

I twirled it around my finger tips.

You remind me of a good friend of mines. She's beautiful , even more lovely than any other rose in the world. She has the ability to catch your heart without even knowing.

I fell for her trap once... and it's extremely difficult to escape. I could've left anytime I wanted to but... Something inside of me told me I shouldn't.

She stands out more than thousand doves in a black stormy sky. I didn't want to leave her, out of curiosity, and that's when her magic spell started to charm me.

A smile appeared on my face, as I continued twirling the pretty flower along my cold finger tips.

She's the only reason I'm living right now. Without her... I'll be rotting on the wooden tiles on my bedroom, with my wrist bleeding everywhere like an water gun fight.

She's as bright as the sun and moon put together, and she has stole my heart completely.

I laid my eyes on an dark angel coming the opposite direction from me.

She's kinda cute. Too bad, she looks like a total snot.

  

Sound Track #5: Miika - Sparrow

 -Hyang Suk's POV-

An handsome fellow walked pass me and it seems like he was checking me out or something. I wouldn't blame him, just look at me.

Natural snow white skin, lovely doll eyes, soft silky hair. I have plenty of other reasons but it might take all night to explain.

I smiled at my own remark.

Oh, I love me. I don't think there is another person in the world I could love more than me. I'm an angelic princess, sent from heaven to earth and God himself.

I know for sure, every girl wants to be in my shoes, and every guy wants to be in my pants. I'm just so perfect.

My charming smile, my cheeky cuteness, I could get anything, anyone, to do what I want.

I'm the princess of my high school, but without a king. I just can't find anyone worthy enough for me.

I want a tall, bold man, that has lots and lots of money. I want a man who can beg on his knees for me. I want a man who can do everything so y, that I get goose bumps every time I set my eyes on him. 

I want a man like Park Ji Ho.

He's in my all-time favorite band, The Legends, and he's the lead vocalist and guitarist. He sings like an angel, and plays the guitar like the devil himself. I want him so bad, but no, he doesn't want me.

You don't want me? Come on, how can you resist me out of all people?!

Well, I could tell you... He's dating an older woman. Yes, an 22 year old woman, but she looks like a hooker you can find dead on the streets.

I'm much better, I'm the princess of Seoul for crying out loud! How can Ji Oppa pick her over me?! I confessed like an idiot to him, with his favorite meal in hand!

I felt tears running down my perfectly blushed, rosy cheeks. I ran in back of a tree nearby, and sat down like an poor idiot.

I remember it like it just happened this morning...

 

5 weeks ago...

"Annyeong Ji Oppa.~" Hyang Suk smiled sweetly, with her hands behind her back.

Ji Ho took his vision out of his friends and placed it on her.

She was wearing a black tight, mini skirt with her uniform shirt on. She has a light pink tie, perfectly tied around her lovely neck. Her hair was tied back, showing off her gorgeous features.

Ji Ho smiled lightly. "Oh hey Hyang Suk."

"So Oppa, can I talk to you in private for a bit? I want to tell you something important.~"

He nodded. "Sure." He turned back to his friends. "I'll be back."

He got up from his seat and followed Hyang Suk out of the cafeteria and out to a random hall.

"So, what did you want to tell me again?"

Hyang Suk smiled and held out a box of kimchi in her small, cute hands.

"Oppa..." She started, blushing, looking into his eyes. "I really like you... And I was wondering if you would like to be all mines?"

Ji Ho's expression went blank. "Hyang Suk... I don't know what to say..."

"You could say 'Yes.' If you were smart enough, anyways.~"

Ji Ho tried to smile a bit, it was an awkward situation for him, but he faces it a lot. "No, it's not that. I bet many guys won't say yes... but I'm seeing someone else."

Her eyes widen in shock. "What? I never see you around with a girl at school?"

He nodded. "I know, that's 'cause she's done with school and college."

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, and clicked around the screen a bit.

  

"That's her." He smiled warmly, showing Hyang Suk the picture on his phone. "She's the most beautiful girl I ever met in my life."

Hyang Suk tried to fight back all the rage and tears you had running through her head. "She's okay... Will you excuse me? I-I need to... use the bathroom." She kept her tone soft and low.

He nodded. "Of course, is that all you wanted to tell me?"

She nodded back and placed the box of kimchi in his hands. "Yes... You can have it... It was for you, after all." She let out a small smile as she turned around and tears ran out her face.

She started to run through the halls, until she found an opened, empty restroom. She quickly entered one of the stalls and locked it with her pale, shaky hands.

She brought her knees to her chin and hugged them tightly around. Waterfalls of tears came out of her dolly eyes as she sobbed in silent.

Why her? Why?! I wanted you Park Ji Ho, I really, truly wanted you.  Aren't I good enough for you?!

I'm beautiful, I'm rich, I'm sweet and nice to you, I'm can even be a great toy!

She continued to sob silently on her knees, covering her face, until lunch time was over.

I look up at the pastel blue sky, with no emotion.

Why do I bother to think of that mistake of his? 
He will regret it sooner or later, when that girlfriend of his dumps his , and he will suffer painfully like I did shortly before. He will bleed his eyes out and come crawling back to me like the idiotic mutt he is.

He will love me truly like I planned long ago, and sadly I will do the same.

My feelings for you may never leave my broken heart, Park Ji Ho.


[ A/N: N-Never? That's not crazy or bad for your health at all! ^^"
Well I hope you like this chapter, it's kinda a new style of writing for me, 
since usually I write about happy, cheerful subjects, like my Bias or food. ~^___^~
Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter, even thou it's kinda... too real-life? kekeke :3
Remember to
Subscribe, Comment, and Share!  ]