Chapter 5: Why?

Thank You For Saying 'Yes.' ♥ [HIATUS]

Sound Track #7:  RAM Featuring Suho - I Might Die Like This

Ji Ho couldn't bear all the emotions you felt inside.

Confused.

Angry.

Torn up inside out.

And worst of all, he felt like his whole world had gone to an end.

He blinked a few times to get the tears out of his eyes, so he could drive properly.

It's all over for me.

He started to gain speed, entering the highway.

She lied. Everything you ever told me was a lie.

Ji Ho's eyes began to fill up like a empty pool on a blazing, cruel summer day.

She told me she loved me... She told me I was the only man in her life!

"But the do I get?!" He shouted out-loud. "I get my heart ripped out of my chest and chewed on by another man..."

It sickens me. I don't even feel like I should go on...

Large amount of tear drops leaked from his eyes like sprinklers, he felt like total crap. He griped the handles of his motorcycle firmly enough to cause a burning ache of his long fingers.

Ji Ho continued his path to Seoul, with no trouble. He glided safely through cars, buses, and even trunks. 

He parked in this usual parking space and toss his helmet while making his way to his apartment. He dragged himself up the stairs to his front door, and pulled out the keys from his pocket. Before he could insert the keys, someone opened the door.

"Ji Ho!" a childish male voice called out, giving Ji Ho a great, tight hug. "I thought someone kidnapped you when your awesome Hyungs were out!"

Ji Ho smiled lightly at Chi Hoon, who looked like a worried mother with the pink bear themed apron he was wearing. "Hey Hyung, nice dress."

"It's an apron for your information. Only the manliest of men wear them." proudly announced Chi Hoon with cheeky grin.

"I should get one." Ji Ho joked, ruffling up Chi Hoon's hair and leaving to his room.  

"Yah! We're eating chicken and rice if I don't burn the kitchen down again!" Chi Hoon yelled out as he pulled his hair back, causing it to be a larger mess upon his head.

Ji Ho opened his door slowly and closed it as mute as a mouse. He walked over to his bed, placing his guitar on one of the corners of his bed, and laid himself down.

"Yeobo~" sweetly spoke Dasom, which was wearing a yellow sun dress with a daisy placed on her long hair.

Ji Ho turned to Dasom and laced his fingers with hers. "Yeah, Noona?"

She kissed him on the lips, making Ji Ho's heart beat like an African drum. "I love you."

He blushed slightly as he smiled greatly to his girlfriend. "I love you more than my own life."  

"Really?" She smiled dearly as he nodded at her with a wonderful, warm smile. She pulled him into a tight hug. "I'll love you and only you, not matter what.~"

"And I'll do the same for you, my love." Ji Ho placing his arms around Dasom, absorbing her loving touch.

I was stupid to believe her, and I was stupid to trust her. I don't understand why did she do this to our relationship. She loved me, I sure she did, some time during our relationship. Or was it all a lie so she could play around with me?

She controlled me with just her charming glance, her breathe taking smile. I didn't stay with her for the money, or the . I stayed with her because I loved her from the start. The first time I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was the one for me. The one I wanted to laugh with, the one I wanted to cry with. She stole my heart without even knowing, and what do I get?

A bullet straight to my heart.

Ji Ho got up from his dull bed, and opened an drawer that that filled with pairs of socks and boxers. He tugged around until he felt the metal skin of the pistol.

He held it up for his eyes to see, there was nothing special about the pistol. It was a dull, dead gray that looked so repulsive in Ji Ho's long, white hands. He smiled as he heard the small click noise, he loaded the pistol.

"Why should I live?" he said to himself out loud. "There isn't a reason in the world I should go on."

He pointed the gun right above his ear, sending him a bitter chill from the icy touch of metal.

He took a deep breathe in, and looked around the room. It was a little messy, and there was music sheets everywhere. Guitars of all kind were lined up on a wall nicely and clean. Dasom's nail polish and body lotion was standing life-less on the nightstand beside his bed.

A tear ran down his cheek, as the door suddenly opened.

"Ji Ho-" Tae Jun dropped the bowl of rice he had in his hands. "W-What are you doing!?"

Ji Ho looked over to Tae Jun and a river of tears ran down his pale cheeks. "I can't do this Hyung!"

Tae Jun ran to his aid and grabbed the gun from his finger tips. "Why are you doing this?"

"Da-Dasom been seeing another man behind my back. I-I can't live without her, Hyung! I need her in my life! If I can't have her all for myself, what's the point in living!?"

Tae Jun smacked Ji Ho, sending him back to his bed. "Don't you even repeat those words again, you hear me! So what, your girlfriend cheated on you? You're still young and have a ton to live for!"

Ji Ho sniffed and looked upon his Hyung's dark bold eyes. "B-but... She was the only one for me. How could I have been so stupid and naive to believed in her fake love?"

"That's what s do, Ji Ho. Plus how were you to know she was cheating on you? She's a two-timing , neither sides were suppose to know about it." explained Tae Jun. "Now stop crying, it's not going to solve anything."

Ji Ho wiped his eyes, but tears kept on falling down. Tae Jun sighed and sat next to him, pulling him up to a slight hug. "Y-You're like a young brother to me, and I want you to know that it happens to everyone."

"I loved her, Tae Jun. I really, really did." He carefully cried on his Hyung's shoulder.

Tae Jun Ji Ho's back lightly. "Ji Ho... There are plenty of other girls out there. Please don't let one girl control your life forever."

Ji Ho nodded between his gently sobs.

Chi Hoon peek his head into the room and saw Tae Jun and Ji Ho in a awkward position. His eyes widen a little, not really understandin what's going on. He placed his eyes on the floor and gaze at the broke bowl that was once filled with rice.

"Yah! Who the hell threw the bowl of rice on the floor? I know I'm not the best cook, but that doesn't mean you have to toss it on the ground!" Chi Hoon whined to his friends.

Ji Ho laughed a little, while Tae Jun rolled his eyes. "It wasn't bad, kiddo. It just wasn't good."

"How rude!" Chi Hoon ran out of the room, and toss himself on the living room floor. 

Ugh. Why do I have to deal with all the bull these guys have!? Tae Jun annoyingly thought to himself.


A/N: [ Ahhh~! So much drama!~ I love it~! >w<
Well hooray for Tae Jun for helping Ji Ho not suicide his way out of his current life problem.~
Chi Hoon is UBER KAWAII~! (♥o♥)
Well I hoped you liked the update, and if you didn't I'm sorry for not pleasing you
It's my first time writing something so... depressing? .____.

Remember to SubscribeComment, and Share! ♥]