Chapter 5

Finding Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong waited for Dara’s sleeping form to show up on the bench. As her form solidified and her snoring intensified he continued to sit and stare on her face.

He eventually got tired of waiting and as she showed no signs of stirring from her slumber, he traced the outline of her face to get her attention. Her nose crinkled as he his finger along the lines of her nose. Her forehead wrinkled as the soft touch went up and followed the subtle arch of her brows. Her eyelids finally fluttered open when he started to run his finger across her lashes.

He was about to glide his finger across Dara’s lips when she, “Do it and I’ll bite your finger off.” Dara narrowed her eyes at the guy hovering over her.

“Bite it and I’ll kiss you.” Jiyong challenged her.

“Eew. Kiss me and I’ll kick you where it’s going to hurt big time.” Dara countered and aimed a kick in the general direction of his groin. He jumped back just in time.

“Yah!” He swatted her foot away. She chuckled at him as she sat up and stretched her aching muscles.

“So what’s happening to your compositions. Got any news?” Dara asked.

He shrugged. “The agency said that they’ll look into it.” He sighed then he turned and looked at Dara contemplatively.

“How long have we known each other, again?” Jiyong asked.

“Four years or five?” Dara said. “I don’t know. I stopped counting. Why?”

“Time flies. It’s unfair, though. Cos we always talk about my dreams but what about yours, Dee? You never talk about them. It’s only fair that you share yours.” He prodded.

Dara nervously ran her fingers through her hair. “Uhm. I don’t know… I don’t want you to laugh at me.”

“Why would I? My rap compositions before were full of crap but you never laughed at me.” Jiyong answered. “Try me. I’m one of your best friends, right?”

Dara nodded without looking at him. He took her chin in his hand and turned her head so she could look him in the eye. “Do you trust me?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter