How to Hack A Laptop 101 (No Pinky it's not stalking)

Contagious.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cracked my fingers and poised them over my laptop. I scrolled through the list of devices within the area and scanned each of them until my eyes caught on a particular profile.

"Kim Taehyung, huh?"

Facebook stalking isn't the most professional of ways to get to know your target but it is definitely one of the easiest. I double clicked on a custom-made program and booted up the IP program so that my IP address will be constantly changing and can't be accurately pinpointed. Countless pictures of Taehyung drinking which his arm slung around a woman's shoulders filled his timeline. One lady in particular caught my eye. Her face appeared a lot on his timeline as opposed to those (whom I can only assume are) one-night stands. She was very photogenic and beautiful. She had long, straight black hair that framed an adorable face with doll-like features. Her make-up looked like and only consisted of eyeliner and liptint. She had a nice hour-glass figure. D-cups are my guess. Unlike the other pictures Taehyung took with other women, he looked genuinely happy in the photos and held the woman very protectively. I clicked on the tagged name attached to the photo.

"Jeon Hyunbae?1" I muttered to myself.

She was an average college student. She studied media studies and was aiming to become a movie editor. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Where's Taehyung?"

Never once on her Facebook wall does she mention Kim Taehyung or any man for that matter except her brother, Jeon Jungkook. She only had girl friends and was pretty closed off. Which contradicts the original picture of Taehyung posing with her. I looked through her latest updates.

"Nothing beats a cold beer after classes!" A picture of a jug of beer on a pub table was attached.

"Avatar was so bad, what a waste of ₩20,000"

'Avatar released almost 10 years ago... Why is this post so old?' I thought to myself.

I chekced the software once more to see whether I had fully hacked her Facebook account. Everything ran smoothly and the profile was up to date so where had she been for the past couple years, I wondered.

I clicked back to Taehyung's original post and checked the date.

'It was only a couple months ago. Are they in a relationship?'

I thought back to previous night when Taehyung attempted to make a move on me, 'He must be a pretty ty boyfriend'.

They were still, without a doubt, close to each other. Whether they were in a romantic relationship or were simply close friends was beyond me. I moved onto my next source, Instagram. Kim Taehyung managed to rake himself more than 600k followers. Countless blurry selfies and candid pictures overflowed his page. I typed away on my laptop keyboard and gained access to his DMs. Most of them were just disgusting and pitiful. He had no shame in flirting with countless girls and most of them led to ting. I scoffed, somehow not surprised. This guy had become a likely candidate for Lust. According to his messages, his es included , S&M and pet play2.

'Disgusting...'

Nothing else interested me. His private Instagram messages were all full of catfishes. Next, I moved onto his personal phone messenger. I exited the program from his online accounts and proceeded to scan for his phone number. As expected, a Korean number appeared on the screen. I clicked my way through his passcode and entered his personal messages.

I continued scrolling through his contacts and managed to find Jeon Hyunbae's name under the name 'Jeon Hyunnie <3'. I immediately clicked on the message icon which led to a sickingly bright chatroom. I scrolled up and began to read.

(A/N: Taehyung shall be blue and the other person shall be red)

'hey babe'

I already wanted to gag.

'you take so long to replyyyyy'

'sry babe. You know i have classes from 4-6

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter