How to fight a Drunkie 101

Contagious.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Contains swearing and one of our lovely BTS boys! It's very brief but try and guess who. XD

~Ω~

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes of all the grit. Being stuck in a plane for almost thirteen hours was not fun, especially for the personification of Despair itself. I stretched in my seat and waited for everyone else to unload their bags from the top compartment. I grabbed my diary journal from the seat compartment of the seat in front of my and started packing my handbag which just consisted of my phone, a forever-wallet, bits of stationery and my passport. Once the plane was relatively cleared up, I grabbed my carry-on, and proceeded out. No one had stood out to me so far in the airport and on the plane. It was kinda useless to try and find someone at the airport anyway but I have try every time anyway. Those seven bastards should know better than to cause a rukus on a plane. If they did, it would have either been on their own plane or wrath causing havoc. When the first scenario occured, it was normally lust, greed or sloth who was repsonsible. But everyone is consumed by Sloth during plane rides anyway.

"Thank you for choosing Doll Airlines!" The stiff faced flight stuartist yelled at my face.

"Cheers," I replied in fluent Japanese before I dragged my bags behind me.

After I collected my one large suitcase from the terminal and proceeded out of the airport. I didn't bother taking a taxi since the hotel room I rented was only a short walk away into the city. I pulled up a cloth mask over my nose and mouth, the 3am Tokyo air was absolutely freezing, even to Despair itself. I pulled out my flip phone and began to text one of my co-workers who I like to fondly call, "Pinky".

"Hey, Pinky. I'm at my station," I texted. It wasn't long until I get a reply back.

"Don't call me that. Death will laugh their head off if they see this DX"

I rolled my eyes at the youngest siblings' hopeless complaints.

"Hoody is used to it. I've been calling you that for centuries already. Lighten up."

"Easy for you to say -.- they've been giggling to themselves for so long."

Before I could reply, I got another text from Pinky.

"Your really KILLING me here ;)"

Unfortunately, my powers as Despair didn't allow for me to slap him across dimensions.

"Firstly, *you're."

"Secondly, that pun is disgusting. Why can't you be like Hoody?"

My guess was that they had no jobs on when I considered how fast they were replying.

"They're no fun. Given the nature of their existence, how can we blame them?"

Hoody, also known as Reaper, death. Pinky, also known as Painless Death. They love each other very much despite being total opposites, personality-wise. They both hate their job but they have both learned to cope with it in different ways. They are my two co-workers. They are both nice people to hang out with if you ignore Pinky's awful death-related puns.

"It's too late to have another D&E1 convo, Pinky. I didn't get to sleep well on the plane. If I was I had a human mentality as well as this human body, I would be pretty much dead by now."

They took a while to reply, "Man you're HOPELESS lol. Hurry up or you'll end up sleeping on the streets like a DEAD MAN"

I let out an empty giggle as I continued to walk along the white speckled pathway.

"I'm walking, I'm walking."

I looked up to see a traffic light that I had to cross.

"Gtg for now. Talk to you tomorrow morning (Tokyo Time)"

I didn't bother to wait their reply as I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

The man turned green and I crossed the road. Alcohol and smoke immediately penetrated my nose and I regreted crossing the road onto this street. I quickly looked around to see whether there was any maps around so that I could possibly take another route without getting los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter