Chapter-2

Space and Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is here.

He looked around him in watchful eyes, pupils widened over the darkness of the suroundings, only the glow of the bonfire that was helping to lighten some certain area. Although he was fascinated by the fireflies that were flying dramatically behind some thickets, alert took over his sense.

"Taehyung, is everything okay?"

 

 

 

Space and Time | Chapter 2 "Love at the first sight, hm?"

 

 

Note : This might be boring as well, I'm sorry for that. Thank you for reading~

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

"Uhh- Yeah..."

He isn't a murderer or a psychopath right?

The weather at that time was slightly windy though not too much. However, the cold breeze pounced his skin, spontaneously making him giving out a grimace, quivered through his whole body. Never in his past life of him being afraid like that at the time. 

"Are you sure?"

He thought that better not telling anyone. Vigorously, he folded the envelope into tenths, pressing it with his fingers through the edge of it to make it thin, so that it could fit in his pocket.

"I'm serious, Jimin." Said Taehyung whilst nonchalantly walking closer towards Jimin before sitting down beside him. Did not know what Jimin was thinking, Taehyung coulnd't comprehend his mind. Previously, he said that he wanted to lose weight. But, it was only several minutes Taehyung left and the sausage was almost gone inside his stomach and the chicken as well.

"Hey, don't eat them all!" Taehyung scolded as he seized the chicken in Jimin's hold, the latter showed out a little flinch that soon followed by a brazen snigger, his eyes shaped like crescent. "Chill, man."

Taehyung shrugged, "Just wait until you gain some weight." By the words, Jimin was thunderstrucked. Yoongi, was the almighty name that gave a strong impact to his appetite he literally should hold. Smile that full of victory polished Taehyung's face before he took the grilled sausage then devoured it deliciously only to make the latter almost had a stream of saliva out of his mouth, unable of watching every part of the meat that being torn apart between those teeth in a much delectation.

Taehyung giggled whilst munching, "Alright. Just eat, Jimin." He uttered all of a sudden, dragging out a smile from Jimin before he continued, "Eat if you're not interested in Yoongi hyung anymore."

His expression changed in an instant. Taehyung blurted out chortle over his friend's conduct. "Don't watching me, you'll drool over this." Jimin rolled his eyes, he was peeved.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

That night, the stars spattered with a much allure to be seen in the arch of the sky, a dramatic landscape of magnificent sparkles; the invader of the night. It roofed over the two figure of friends, who were letting out a scene of joyous conversation, occasionally exploded with laughter, greasy fingers; an ordinary activity whilst warm their body up within the radiation of the bonfire.

I literally have no idea of the exact meaning of time...
Surely, it's many times more ambiguous than the wind.
You can feel the wind although you can't see it
But you can't see the time nor "feel" it

"Wait here," Said Jimin whilst standing up, slightly tapping Taehyung's bony shoulder. The one who was spoken to only nodded in respond. After some seconds had passed, with slightly raised his voice's volume, Taehyung said, "Are you going to be so long?" without turned his head at the other. He was still in busy of chewing the sausage. Jimin's brows furrowed confusedly, "Huh?"

"Help me to tidy up my stuff, please?" Were the way he said it not too nonchalant? 

Nonetheless, Jimin who was a small boy with orange haired, not really smart, whose hobby was fancying over a senior, comic lover, and also a sweet bestfriend, would surprisingly always help his friend. Of course after some argument for the first thing. Those were all Taehyung believed.

"Told you not to bring this big luggage!" Indeed, it was a difficult thing to do to hold back anger for the Kim Taehyung. "Oh~ Come on, Chim..." He coaxed from outside the tent. "No!"

"But i have Yoongi hyung's number phone...?" Jimin is jerked. That name was always harassing his every sanity in a much disrespectful.

"Really?" Taehyung could hear the tone of hesitation and a slight of delight? Actually, we could use the word 'suspicious' to be more precise. His eyes peered out from the tent's door, looking at the latter's small back. "Yup. I have connection you know~ Just tidy up my stuff, Chim." Jimin snorted, shifting his body to do whatever he wanted to do. Without him seeing, the other smirked proudly. Well, Taehyung indeed had Yoongi's number phone. There was no lie.

The sound of stuff that being dragged against the plastic fabric of the tent floor could be heard from outside the tent. Taehyung had a reason. A reason of why he told Jimin to tidy up his stuff and lingering inside the tent. His mind was really noisy by the curiosity he felt over the envelope in his pocket, therefore he took a tissue then wiping his greasy fingers before he stucked his fingers into his pocket, then pulled out the envelope. Almost all of his attention was poured to the thing that he was holding. He his lips, the feel of curiosity became more boisterous.

Is time absolute?
Is time connected to space?

p.s. Take care :)

And silent. He read the words over and over again. No one ever asked him such questions. The teacher at his school only teaching some boring things, telling the formulas, hosing off some random problems that perhaps had no way to be solved, then tests, that was it.

Taehyung, even though he didn't really genius like his friend, Park Jinyoung who always got perfect results way too simple, solved every math problems in front of the class, being Prof. Kim Namjoon's favorite student, and also their class leader. But one thing; no one could conquer the desires of curiosity which was owned by this guy named Kim Taehyung.

The one who was together with all of his treasure of peculiar questions, the aura that gushed out a pureness and innocence, the persistence of speaking English against his dialect and stiff tongue, who still questioned the existence of a rabbit on the Moon, and the one who shook Darwin's theory by discovered the relation between Peacock and Chicken; which were cousin based on his scientific supposition.

He shoved back the piece of paper into the envelope, folding it neatly then slipped it in the back part of the pocket.

Take care 

:)

Okay.. He smiled out of the blue.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon the morning came. It was eight. The sun had already risen. The cold air that surprisingly still exist pushed into the tent, creating a clement atmosphere inside it. But the warmth of the thick blanket they were using, covering their body, giving them comfort. Fluffy hair, puffy face, three creatures cuddling fondly with the hairy one in between.

Something woke them up. A melody of flute that was going through their ear smoothly bringing back their conscious, pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter