Prologue

Space and Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PROLOGUE

 

"Hey, calm down."

It had been so bright that day. In his room the guy was busy walking back and forth, fingertip turned white, captured between his teeth. His mind muddled, thought swirling into an incoherent mess. Yet he still managed to look elegant in the snow white suit that clung to his slim form. Every shape of him looked artistic

He was so excited, full of delight, yet so nervous.

"Where- where is the ring? Where are my shoes?"

Jimin ran his fingers through his soft gray hair in exasperation. How could someone who had gotten straight A’s be so empty-headed? But he found it cute.

Although he wouldn’t admit it, he was over the moon with joy for Taehyung. Once again, he found himself answering his crazy questions which he had endured since they were in diapers.

"You still don't have the ring yet, Tae. And you're already wearing your shoes, gosh!"

"Jimin, I'm so nervous. What if-"

"Hey.." Jimin brought his friend to sit on the couch. "It's-"

"Wh- what if Jungkook runs away? What if he doesn't want-"

The chuckles Jimin made cut off his stutters. "Are you really asking me that? Jungkook? Running away?" He burst out in laughter.

"Tell me about in your life with him that makes you doubt him like this."

Taehyung went silent. The images of every warm kisses and thousands of hugs that Jungkook would always give him, the high-pitched laughter that would always sound lovely to his ears even when he had a bad day, and those onyx eyes that always shone with affection flooded his mind, were the only things that magically abled to calm him down.

He loved him with every fiber of his being.

Tears threatened to fall from his brown eyes. The day that the two had been waiting for nine years of being together, had finally come.

There was no hesitation nor doubt nor emptiness could be possibly heard from the three wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter