Chapter Seven

Married To This Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up only to find herself in Moonbyul embrace. She realize how comfy it is and she can feel Moonbyul toned arm and abs.

' Well she have quite a....hot body' Yongsun blush by her own thought.

She look up to see Moonbyul face. She stare at the grey hair girl and reach out to touch her face.

She just realize how long is Moonbyul's eyelashes.

' Byul, you look like a cute hamster' She giggling at her own thought.

She keep Byul face when she realize a change in Byul's breathing.

"Yah Byul, I know you are awake" Byul open her eyes slowly when she know she get caught.

"But Yongiee, I love it when you do that" Byul pout.

"Do what?" Yongsun ask. Moonbyul touch Yongsun hand that her face "This" Byul say with her charming smile.

"Yahhhhh" Yongsun quickly pull her hand back and glare at Moonbyul. 

Byulyi quickly locked Yongsun in her embrace and reach out to touch her face.

" I'm sorry Yongiee~ Don't be mad okay?" Moonbyul plead with her gentle and raspy morning voice.

' Oh goshh, my heart..it's beating out of control' Yongsun close her eyes trying to control her heart.

Byul kiss her forehead and Yongsun face turn to a deep shades of red. 

"I love you yongie~" Byul kiss Yong forehead again the let go of her then go to the bathroom, leaving a blushing Yongsun on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbyul come downstairs to cook but she surprised when she saw Yongsun in the kitchen already waiting for her at the table.

Yongsun smile when she see Moonbyul. "Byul, come here let's eat"

Byulyi can't contain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter