Chapter Two

Married To This Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk wake up at 6am. He walk to the kitchen to drink some water since his throat thirsty. As he pass his daughter room, he hear a loud crash and....screaming? Oh my gosh!I think it's a murderer! I need to save my daughter!

He quitely open the door expecting to see his daughter struggling in the grip of the murderer. What he doesn't expect is her daughter rolling around on the floor hugging her pillow with her favourite girl image printed on it. She squealing and say "come here Yongsun ahhhh~ don't run from me~"

Minhyuk just shook his head aishh I almost got a heart attack, stupid byulyi. He try to wake byulyi. "Byul, wake up~"

Moonbyul awake and look up at her father. She stare at him for a minute.

"Byulyahhhh, are you okay?"Her father wave his hand in front of her face when suddenly the grey hair girl smile sweetly at her father that he almost thought he saw love shape in his daughter eyes.

Byul quickly pull her father for a hug tightly. "I miss you so much~"

"Yah you just saw appa a few hours ago" Her father laugh. Suddenly his daughter release her from her killer hug and stare at him with wide eyes and shocked face.

She look at her father, then her eyes flick to her pillow, then to her father again. "Yongsun ahh~How come there is two of you? When did you have two body?"

Yongsun stare at Minhyuk curiously then realization hit him. That's why my daughter acting different, she was day dreaming about Yongsun. He knock Byul head and that seem to bring his daughter back to reality.

"Aowwww that hurt"She rub her head groggyl and surprised to see her father in her room.

"Oh appa~ what are you doing in my ro- AHHH!!" She suddenly scream then quickly grab her pillow forgetting her father presence.

"Yongsun~! Are you okay?! Why are you on the floor? Aigoooooo my poor honey~" She rub her forehead on her pillow where Yongsun face was printed. Her father just stare at her amuse at his daughter action.

After she place her pillow aka Yongsun on the bed and cover it with blanket, she turn to her dad asking him why he is in her room and why she and her precious pillow are on the floor.

Moonbyul keep laughing when her father tell her everything especially when he explain why he was in Byul room.

"Oh yeah what are you dreaming until you end up on the floor?"

"Oh that? I was dreaming about me and Yongsun. We are about to have se-" Her father quickly cover .

"Yah! No need to tell me that, I don't wanna know about my own daughter xxx life aishhhhhh" he removed his hand and his daughter j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter