Chapter Three

Married To This Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul currently in her dressing room with her make up artists that they hired and her besfriend, Jung Wheein.

The wedding take place in Vincigliata Castle near Florence, Italy. Actually it was Jiyeon, my future mother in-law idea. She took interest on tragic yet beautiful love story.  

She say that once upon a time in Vincigliata, there is a girl name Bianca. Bianca was a pretty girl admired and courted by men for her beauty, but her heart belonged to one man only.

He was the son of the family's arch-enemy, but their love seamed to family feud.

The day of the wedding, Bianca went up to the tower awaiting the arrival of her spouse, but she saw signed her destiny.

Riding towards his future wife he was assailed by his brothers and killed before the eyes of Bianca. 

The story goes that Bianca died of broken harth, dressed still in her white wed attire. Since that day her spirit roams among the walls of the castle, and she protects all loves, especially impossible ones.

"She say if me and Yongsun married here, our love will always be protected and blessed." She finish telling the story to Wheein who literally sobbing when she hear about Bianca sad love story.

"I agree with aunty Jiyeon, she make a perfect choice on picking this place." Wheein say, her mascara is ruined now by her tear. Moonbyul laugh when she saw Wheein face who now look like a rock singer. 

"Yah! What are you laughing!"

"Haha! Wheein look at your eyes"

Wheein quickly take a look in the mirror

"Yah Byul! It's your fault, now I need to do my make up again aishhh" Wheein glare at Moonbyul who just sit there pretend like she didn't see wheein eagle eyes while waiting for the make up artist to finish their job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongsun pace around her dressing room making Hwasa dizzy by just watching her. 

"Yongsun....Yongsun...Kim Yongsun!"

Yongsun stop and look at Hwasa

"Finally! Hey calm down."

"Calm down! I'm about to marry the person that I hate the most and you say calm down?!" Yongsun shout and glare at her that Hwasa wish that the earth under her will open up and shallow her. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" Hwasa put her hand up in surrender " But seriously you need to umm...cool down ya know?" Yongsun sigh and massage her temple.

"You right. Sorry for releasing my frustrations on you. It's just that I don't know what to do anymore."

It's true, she feel numb. She's about to marry the person that never in a million years she think will be her spouse. But look, it's like the universe is playing with her and she really hate when she think about it.

Hwasa give her a resuring smile and pull her for a hug. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I know it's hard but I also know that my friend is the storgest person I have ever known. " Hwasa pull away and pitch Yongsun's check. 

"And who know that maybe one day you will fall in love with Moonbyul" Hwasa earning a light slap on her head.

"Ouch why did you hit me"

"Because you are such an Idiot. And for you information, I will never, ever, EVER fall for that stupid Moonbyul!" 

Heads smirk "Let see~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhyuk and Jiyeon was busy greeting their guest while Hyomin went to check on Yongsun.

"Jiyeon!"

"Ahhhhh! Wendy!" They hug each other. They were close friend back in collage and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter