Thank You

Little Peek

First of all, I am really sorry for making you — my dear readers — wait for such a long time. I know it has been half a year since I last updated. As you all know, my phone broke once so I lost some of the chapters I had written ahead. That made me lose motivation but I quickly pulled myself together anyways.

However, this time, there are two different reasons why I have stopped updating once and for all: Firstly, school is keeping me busy and I don't have much free time. Secondly, I have stopped shipping K-Pop idols of the same gender in a romantic way.

I have always been scared and I felt so terribly guilty and ashamed every time people around me make fun of me and ridicule me, judge me or call me sick and disgusting because of my weird and because of the fact that I was a fujoshi. I wish that more people could become more tolerant and mature enough to accept LGBT, really, it saddens me how there are so many homophobic and intolerant people in this world. I am really tired. I am also mentally exhausted because of the fanwars concerning ships/OTPs.

Hence, I stopped reading BL-fanfictions and mangas. I focused on the performances, songs, and videos only. After some time, I stopped getting excited and stopped fangirling about (intimate) interactions between two men. Same goes for this fanfiction of mine: I enjoyed and loved writing this story because I found this plot so cute and because I actually liked the plot. But after months of not having occupied myself with BL or , I eventually lost interest in BL and .

I do feel guilty and sorry for discontinuing this fanfiction since there are some readers who are still patiently waiting for an update. That's why I decided to continue writing a bit more for this story, however, I didn't feel that happy and exciting sensation like I did before. I couldn't fangirl over my fanfiction at all, in fact, I felt bored and I was even more unmotivated than I was when my phone broke.

Also, since I am a part of multiple fandoms, I have different ultimate biases every one or two years so I have my main focus on different groups every two years hahaha, yes, I am indeed really unfaithful, cough, I am sorry... v_v" I accept your offensive remarks because I myself can't stand how disloyal I am, LOL. >_<"

But don't worry, I am still an Army and I will support BTS forever, please don't get me wrong. It's just that I am more of an NCTzen right now so I am focusing on NCT for now. I hope that you guys could give them support as well since NCT is also a very hardworking and talented group! <333

Lastly, I sincerely apologize to my dear readers. I understand if you hate me and I also understand if you want to insult me or offend me, it's okay, it is my fault anyway for not completing the fanfiction. I am sorry and I am grateful for all the love and support I have received from you. I will always cherish the great memories I had with this fanfiction and you — my dear readers. I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I loved reading your comments! Thank you for all the votes and thank you for reading. Thank you. :)

 

~ Pabo-sshi