Playday

Little Peek

The seven of them had finished eating breakfast quickly and since they had a whole week off because of Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung's condition, they practically had nothing to do now.

At first, they were just flipping through all sorts of TV-channels but nothing really caught their interest. Soon enough, the 'Littles' couldn't sit still anymore and started climbing on top of the caregivers and stepping over them out of boredom, giggling gleefully when the poor caregivers groaned in pain.

Namjoon pulled Jimin down and locked him in his arms, making the younger emit a startled squeak. Namjoon then fished out his phone and began searching for tips online.

Jimin's eyes glistened in excitement when his eyes captured a picture of a big blanket fort. He grabbed Namjoon's arm to get his attention and pointed on the picture, "Minnie wants this."

Namjoon enlarged the picture and pondered in his mind for a moment before nodding his head in a manner of approval. "We could eventually do this, blanket forts aren't that difficult to build."

"Blanket fort?" Hoseok repeated curiously from his spot on Yoongi's lap, he had absolutely no idea what a blanket fort was, but it sounded fun nonetheless.

Also interested, Taehyung climbed off the maknae (who was now in a lying position on the floor) and Jungkook let out a choked painful yelp when Taehyung stepped on his stomach.

 

Soon, everyone gathered together in a circle and the caregivers discussed heatedly over different ways of building a blanket fort while the three 'Littles' listened quietly with a confused expression on their face.

In the end, the members agreed on Namjoon's suggestion since his idea was a lot more plausible and easier to implement than the others.

The caregivers quickly got to work and followed the leader's instructions without thinking twice. The 'Littles', on the other hand, went to their bedroom to collect everything they wanted to put in the blanket fort.

Within less than half an hour, the caregivers successfully built a big decent-looking blanket fort thanks to their exceptional teamwork.

The three 'Littles' came back one after another with an armful of pillows, blankets and stuffed animals they received from fans throughout the years.

Jimin first ran out giggling with his blue pillow and a stuffed kitty in each of his arms. Jin caught the latter with ease and pinched his nose in a fond manner. Jimin beamed at him before climbing merrily into the spacious blanket fort.

Hoseok came out next, clutching the tail of a stuffed little pony in his left hand while his other hand dragged a green-coloured blanket behind him with small careful steps. Yoongi shook his head slowly but approached the younger with a smile full of adoration anyways.

"Hobi, you can't just drag your blanket on the floor, it will get dirty," Yoongi scolded softly. Hoseok grinned sheepishly as he let Yoongi take his light-green blanket in his arms. Yoongi carried it to the blanket fort for the younger while Hoseok followed behind him with a blissful smile.

After a while, Taehyung stumbled clumsily out of the bedroom. He was trying his best to keep a stuffed tiger, his cream-coloured pillow and his blanket (of the same matching colour with his pillow) in his arms. When he saw that an edge of his blanket was on the floor, he raised his arms a little bit to prevent it from getting dirty, but now he couldn't see anymore since his pillow was blocking his view.

Jungkook let out a hearty laugh at his clumsy but irresistibly adorable hyung. Taehyung pouted and stretched his neck to peek from behind the pillow. The sight was so indescribably cute Jungkook almost died from cuteness overload. The youngest of the group then hurriedly ran over to the older to help him.

"Here, let me help you," Jungkook offered kindly with a bright eye-smile and ruffled Taehyung's hair endearingly before taking over his fluffy blanket and pillow. Taehyung grinned happily with a sweet "Thankies, Kookie~", at which the younger returned an equally bright grin.

The blanket fort was comfortable and grand enough to fit all of the seven members, but the caregivers didn't get into the blanket fort since they wanted to give the 'Littles' more space to roll around, so they simply sat on the couch to take a rest. The youngest of the group, on the other hand, decided to stay in the blanket fort to play with the three but also to keep an eye on them at the same time.

When lunch was ready, the 'Littles' reluctantly got out of the blanket fort after a great deal of coaxing from the caregivers.

After lunch, the three 'Littles' dragged all four caregivers with them to play in the blanket fort together. The caregivers looked at each other before shaking their head with a fond smile at the three hyperactive members.

When the 'Littles' asked them to play tea-party together with a face full of anticipation, the caregivers didn't have the heart to reject them. Although they felt remotely awkward and stupid talking to stuffed animals and drinking imaginary tea whilst holding up an imaginary teacup — hearing the mirthful laughter of the three 'Littles' was definitely worth it.

After playing for another hour, Taehyung started to feel sleepy. He put his stuffed tiger aside and crawled onto Jungkook's lap before straddling the latter. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's petite body without thinking much but when Taehyung nuzzled his face against his collarbone drowsily while pulling down the collar of his shirt, Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise and blushed.

'Don't tell me...' Memories of Taehyung on his the previous night flashed through his mind and Jungkook flushed even deeper.

The flustered maknae quickly grabbed Taehyung's mischievous hand and attempted to hold him still while glancing warily at the other members to see if they were watching or not. Fortunately, no-one paid them attention and Jungkook breathed out in relief.

"Tae, do you want some milk before napping?" Jungkook asked but he was already moving them out of the blanket fort to make a cup of milk for Taehyung. The older male, however, shook his head and whined, "'Chu-chu', Taetae want 'chu-chu'!" Jungkook halted and looked down at the older with a dumbfounded expression on his face. Taehyung even gave nursing a term of his own, Jungkook couldn't help but sweatdrop.

Taehyung became impatient and started rubbing his face against Jungkook's chest again with a louder whine, "'Chu-chu'!!"

Jungkook sighed in resignation — Taehyung would be the death of him one day, he thought and gave the latter a light pinch on the cheek in a loving manner.

"Guys, Taehyung is sleepy, I'll go put him to bed. Play on without us," Jungkook quickly excused themselves to the others before carrying Taehyung to his room.

Jungkook made sure to lock the door before heading to the bed. The younger of the two propped himself up against the cushioned headboard and cradled Taehyung in his arms like a baby so that the older's whole upper body was leaning against him. Taehyung let out another desperate whine and when he noticed Jungkook's reluctance, his eyes teared up and looked at the younger like an abandoned puppy. Once their eyes met, Jungkook immediately resigned, 'Just what are you making me do, Tae,' he thought and shook his head inwardly, the older had him wrapped around his finger completely but Jungkook wasn't complaining. Usually, he was the one standing on top of the world — he was the 'Golden Maknae' after all — but Taehyung was the only one who could make him willingly get on his knees in all humbleness and obedience.

Jungkook took a deep breath before bashfully lifting up his shirt. 'Gosh, this is embarrassing,' Jungkook was dying inwardly.

Jungkook bit down on his lips harshly when Taehyung merrily took his left into his warm mouth. When the older started and nibbling on his sensitive flesh, Jungkook took in a sharp breath in response to the foreign sensation. Even though he had experienced this once just not long ago, the feeling of Taehyung ling and gnawing on his teat was still weird to him— in a good way though.

Sensing the maknae's tension, Taehyung stopped and looked up at the younger male charily with his big eyes that constantly glistened with innocence and purity. Jungkook smiled at the latter shyly and his hair gently, "It's okay, I am just not completely used to this yet." Taehyung blinked, still a little bit unsure. Jungkook leaned down to brush his lips lightly across Taehyung's temple and coaxed softly, "You can go on, little one, I will stay here with you until you wake up."

Jungkook tried not to let his mind focus on the wet sensation on his chest too much and hummed a lullaby to help the older fall asleep faster. The awkward tension Taehyung sensed in the younger vocalist earlier was now gone and instead replaced by an aura of serenity and comfort — thus Taehyung relaxed as well and smiled beatifically at the younger vocalist, forming his eyes into beautiful crescents. The older of the two then moved his lips and resumed his previous action.

Jungkook's sweet charming voice in addition to the consoling body heat and the inimitable fragrance he emitted made the older feel light-headed. Taehyung felt as if he was floating through the air, everything felt so peaceful and right. The sub vocalist let out a soft little growl and squinted his eyes a little bit at the immensely pleasant sensation. Jungkook chuckled softly at Taehyung's adorable reaction — the older looked like a small tiger baby, all curled up cutely in his arms and ling on his chest like a newborn infant. Unable to control himself, the youngest of the two dropped another tender kiss on Taehyung's eyebrow before continuing to pat his back lightly to soothe his little tiger to sleep.

Since his hands were still unoccupied, Taehyung instinctively reached out his left hand for Jungkook's ear and began fumbling with the maknae's earlobe and ear studs somnolently.

It didn't take long before the older male started closing his eyes slowly but even then did the younger not stop crooning to Taehyung. Soon, the older of the two ceased all movements and his hand that had been playing with Jungkook's ear loosened it's grip on him and slid down to the maknae's toned chest, the younger's dull heartbeat reverberating through the rib cage into Taehyung's palm.

After a while of singing softly to the 'Little' — who was deeply asleep by now —, Jungkook pulled his out of Taehyung's mouth and let his shirt down before carefully laying the latter down on the bed without waking him. Feeling a bit tired himself, Jungkook yawned and pulled Taehyung closer to himself before contently drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

In the living room, the rest of the members had moved on to playing hide and seek, completely oblivious to what was happening in Jungkook's room.

"Minnie wanna be seeker this time!" Jimin shouted across the living room while bouncing up and down on his feet, unable to hide his excitement.

Hoseok pouted in dissatisfaction, "But Hobi wanna be seeker again..."

Jimin shook his head in obvious disapproval, "Hobi was a seeker last time, it's Minnie's turn now."

Hoseok wanted to argue further but Yoongi stepped in and intervened, "How about we hide together in one place this time, Hobi?"

The younger of the two widened his eyes and nodded vigorously, "Yes, yes, yes! Hobi and Yoon-yoon hyung hide together!"

Yoongi smiled subtly and patted Hoseok's head affectionately.

Jin and Namjoon mouthed a silent 'Thanks' to the lead rapper and Yoongi returned them a nod of acknowledgement.

"One... Two... Three... Four..."

Hoseok giggled as Yoongi led him to the storage room while Jin and Namjoon headed off in the opposite direction.

"Fifteen... Sixteen... S-Seventeen... hmm... Twenty... uh — no, eh," Jimin removed his hands from his face and opened his eyes, he then started counting on his fingers, "Seventeen... Eight-Eighteen... Twenty? Yeah, twenty..."

Namjoon and Jin chuckled in unison from their hiding places at Jimin's adorable mistake. If they could, they would have run to the 'Little' right away and kissed and hugged him to their heart's content. However, Jimin wouldn't forgive them if they ruined the game so the two refrained themselves and stayed in their respective hiding place.

When Jimin finally counted to thirty, the 'Little' ran off to search for the hiding members. He quickly found Hoseok and Yoongi since the older 'Little' giggled out loud when he passed by the storage room. Jimin spent a long time looking for his two caregivers but after searching for another fifteen minutes, he eventually started to get impatient.

Yoongi and Hoseok decided to help him find Namjoon and Jin but the two were hiding so well not even Yoongi could find them.

When another ten minutes passed by and there was still no sign of any of his caregivers, Jimin dissolved into tears in panic, thinking that Namjoon and Jin had abandoned him. Yoongi and Hoseok tried to calm him down but Jimin only cried harder.

Upon hearing Jimin's sobs, Namjoon and Jin came out of their hiding place simultaneously and immediately ran over to Jimin in order to console him before enveloping the latter in a warm embrace.

"Joonie-hyung, Jinnie-hyung... Don't leave Minnie please," Jimin cried and clung onto both of his caregivers tightly.

Namjoon frowned slightly and petted the younger's hair, "We will never leave you, kitten." Jin nodded in agreement and the Little's back slowly, "That's right. We love you so much, why would we leave you, baby?"

Jimin stopped crying immediately and looked at the two of them with a gleam full of hope in his teary eyes while showing them his pinky, "Pinky promise?"

Jin and Namjoon nodded and smiled at the younger male, "Pinky promise." With that, they sealed the promise by interlacing all three of their pinky fingers together. Jimin smiled happily and soon was back to the cheerful 'Little' he was.

His caregivers, however, shared a meaningful glance before looking back at their 'Little'. The fact that Jimin would think that they would abandon him was an indication that he was feeling insecure deep inside. The two heaved a sigh, they have to be more careful from now on, a caregiver that fails to make his (her) 'Little' feel safe isn't a qualified caregiver.

 


A/N: Okay, lol, I didn't expect the chapter to turn out this long but, oh well, this should be enough to entertain you for some time hahaha... School is starting in two days so I won't be able to update frequently anymore, but I will write once I have free time, so don't worry! :)

Anyways, please let me know what you think about this chapter and don't forget to subscribe to stay updated! I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter, I spent a really long time on it uhuhuh... T.T

Until next time!

~ Pabo-sshi