thirty two; ♬ ♬ ♬♩♩

Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• ♬ ♬ ♬♩♩ •
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

 

 

Wonwoo awoke with a unwelcoming pain rocketing up his body, aches in every little movement he did. He felt restricted despite the pain hurting him and tried his best to open his eyes, hoping to see his state once he got up. The problem was, he was in a situation he didn’t expect to be in: Especially that he was in the arms of his sleeping ex.

 

Alarmed, Wonwoo tries to figure out what went on the night prior— “Oh.” A quiet sigh of regret left the awoken male’s lips.

 

He looked at the state of Mingyu, then did the same for himself, each detail he spotted revealing more on what happened. One flashback was the older approaching the door to the house, another was way before that: It was him making up his mind to end things with his once beloved, and the next being pinned to the wall, breathily panting, concluded by the final memory being pulled into Mingyu’s tight embrace before everything came back to the pair laid together before sunrise occured.

 

The calm atmosphere of the room reminded Wonwoo of how things used to be before it all shattered apart. He missed it, but hated it so much. 

 

Savouring the moment, Wonwoo runs his hand down the side of the younger’s face, pushing back his hair to feel its fluffy state. It would be a lie if the older said he didn’t want to stay any longer, the opposite affect took a toll on him. Looking at Mingyu, he didn’t want to believe that what was once his was going to be someone else’s. 

 

It was an unspoken rule, but he couldn’t stay any longer.

 

Staying any longer meant he wasn’t going to let go, that he would give into something he’d take damage from, that he’ll fall for Mingyu again knowing it isn’t meant to be. 

 

Without a thought, Wonwoo gets close to Mingyu after a long time, staring at every detail of his face as if he wasn’t going to see him again — Which was true in a sense. He moves his lips to meet Mingyu’s forehead, marking his silent goodbye to him.

 

“Thank you.” He said, barely making out a voice as he slightly forces the drummer’s grip away from him. 

 

By luck, he found his phone left on the floor, neatly placed on top of the mix of his and Mingyu’s clothes. Still sat on the bed, Wonwoo grabbed his clothes and quickly checked his phone, hissing as the bright light almost blinds him. Wonwoo tried his best to dress up without waking up Mingyu, or things would end up awkward for the pair, and succeeded.

 

Wonwoo slipped out of Mingyu’s bed, not expecting the bigger pain and weakness of his legs to kick in once he stood up, and hurried his way down the stairs to exit the house at 4 in the morning. “Dammit Wonwoo...” The male gritted his teeth, trying his best to halt the watery feeling arising from his eyes, denying that he missed Mingyu.

 

—♩—♪—♫—♬ —

 

Following days after the event became harder for Wonwoo. Every hall he’d turn, every classroom he’d head to or every person he would stop to have a conversation with, Mingyu would passing by and would capture the older’s attention. There wasn’t a big deal; It wasn’t a big deal at all, but Wonwoo felt intimidated by the spotting of the drummer.

 

Each ‘meeting’ was the same thing: Wonwoo focusing on his own things, before watching the small crowd of girls pass by him, only to be bestowed by the sight of Mingyu leading the girls, casually talking to them on his merry way.

 

Mingyu was approached by more girls day by day, which made the older question whether or not people suspected of the two or they just didn’t like Wonwoo’s company. Wonwoo laughed at that, even if it was the latter, the thought was still petty.

 

Purposely or not, Wonwoo couldn’t care less. He still cared for the person he wanted the most, and would like it if it was shared back, but he had too much things to be occupied with rather than his love life — Or whatever it was.

 

 soonyoung` ᵕ´:

just in case if you’re wondering, im waiting outside now 

 

Wonwoo stared at the text and simultaneously picked up his things, strolling outside to meet up with Soonyoung.

 

 wonwoo: 

chill… im coming hold on a sec

soonyoung` ᵕ´:

yippee!!! ` ᵕ´ 

 

“Hey.” The younger of the duo greeted, and caused Soonyoung to jump off the bench he was sat at in surprise. He walked closer with a slight limp, watching the guitarist.

 

“Oh you’re here! That was quick.” Soonyoung proceeded to grab his belongings and join Wonwoo, aimlessly walking out of the school gates together. Normally Jihoon would join along, yet the male had to stay behind to finish an assignment he had to hand in, leaving Soonyoung and Wonwoo to walk together. It was great though, that meant Wonwoo wouldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter