Runaways

Black Hearts & Pink Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You run away?"

 

If there was one thing scarier than spiders and their eight eyes, clicking fangs of doom, and spindly legs, it was the wrath of Jisoo. When Jisoo was truly a 100% angry at you, it would be a smart move to book the next flight to the middle of nowhere. Though, Jisoo could count the times she was furious on one hand, each time someone paid the price. And it was never her.

“She did what?” Jisoo seethed, her brows furrowed and blood boiling. Her fist clenched. Rose, one of Jisoo’s closest friends, put her hands on Jisoo’s shoulders, trying to calm before she lost it completely.

“It’s fine, Jisoo. It doesn’t matter, it didn’t hurt at all.” Rose lied, and Jisoo knew that. But seeing the pleading look in her friend’s eyes, she took a deep breath to calm down. The two girls were standing in an empty hall, lunch break having started ten minutes ago.

“It’s not fine, Rose. That girl dare to insult us and lay a hand on one of us. That she has to pay for. But, I won’t lose it, I promise.” Jisoo smiled to her friend who was smiling, both with a glint of vengeance in their eyes.

“I know that, but go easy on her huh? You don’t want her to get killed now do we?” Rose replied, causing a smirk curved onto Jisoo’s face, a look of the devil on a face of an angel. Rose mirrored her look, snaking her arm around the younger’s. “Now how about we find Eunbin?”

 

 

+

 

 

Rose and Jisoo, faces void of any emotion, sauntered the bustling cafeteria, where Eunbin would be with her clique of pathetic fellow ‘gang’ members. There were three of them at this school, all part of CLC a girl gang in Seoul. They actually placed in the middle of the crime side of Seoul but that didn’t phase Jisoo or Rose. As the two girls entered the cafeteria, people around them hushed, talking in low, rushed whispers. Neither Rose nor Jisoo entered the cafeteria which was CLC’s “area”. Students parted, staying away as if they were walking, talking, viruses. No one in this school wanted any affiliation with either two girls once they found out CLC didn’t like them. Students eventually figured out that the two girls were part of a gang - but never which one. And if they ever did they would be running from this cafeteria and kneeling at their feet. Eunbin and her other CLC friends, Elkie and Sorn, spotted them with a scowl. The tension rose in the cafeteria the closer Jisoo and Rose got to Eunbin and her girls. The students eyes flickered between the two groups, waiting for a bomb to go off. It seemed as if the room would explode when Jisoo came to a halt, a few feet from where Eunbin sat, her tie loosened.

“A l’il birdy told me you were talking sh*t.” She drawled, lazily eyeing the three girls. Jisoo turned into a completely different person, but it didn’t phase Rose. She had seen it hundreds of times. Fighter, gangster Jisoo was coming out, the Jisoo that took down gangs. This version of Jisoo was just the right amount of crazy to thrive in the crime side of Seoul. Rose stood a few steps behind her, watching boredly. Eunbin scoffed, getting down from her seat on the table. Now the two girls were eye to eye, what with both of them being taller than most girls.

“Well is it talking sh*t when I’m stating the truth?” Eunbin replied just as dryly. Elkie and Sorn laughed, the other girls sitting at their table laughed along. It wasn’t until Jisoo started laughing with them that it died down.
 

“Do you want to take this outside or do you want your minions to see your get beat?”

“Please. I’m from CLC b*tch, you and your pathetic weak unknown gang ain’t got nothin on me. There’s a reason I run this school-” Jisoo’s fist sped to the girl’s face, meeting it with a crack. Eunbin stumbled, students circled them. “The only reason you run this school is because we let you.”

 Eunbin swung back, but Jisoo grabbed her wrist, twisting it with an iron grip. She heard Eunbin stifle a groan. The younger of the two brought her knee up hitting the elder in the ribs. Eunbin fell to the ground, Jisoo hovering over her waiting for the girl to stand back up. And each time Eunbin came back up it wouldn’t be long until she was on the ground again. The third time Eunbin fell, Elkie and Sorn dashed in, taking hits at Jisoo. Elkie managed to cut just above her left brow. This made Rose jump in, erpunching Elkie and roundhousing Sorn. The five of them continued to fight, three to two, until the teachers came and broke them apart. Even the principal was there. As they separated the fight, the damage done to them was revealed. Jisoo had a bruise sprouting on her cheekbone, and a couple along her legs and arms, she had a cut above her brow and her knuckles had split. Rose had a bruised jaw, and a few small cuts here and there. The real damage had fallen upon Eunbin, Elkie and Sorn. Blood trailed from Eunbin’s busted lips, one of her eyes was swollen, and a nasty bruise along her cheek. Elkie was limping, her cheek bleeding and bruised. Sorn was holding her arm, which had been kicked by Rose. The principal turned to the two girls, fury radiating from his stout figure.

 “MY OFFICE NOW!”

 

+

 

Sehun jerked awake from his nap from the bell signalling classes were over, in no time he was striding out the door, leaving a very frustrated maths teacher behind. He passed by countless girls that were secretly staring at him, he usually ignored them, but today it seemed he couldn’t.

“...Sehun-shi…” A petite girl murmured, her face redder than a tomato, she was fiddling nervously with a box in her hand. He immediately scowled at it. But the girl didn’t seem to notice, instead she squealed now Sehun was staring her dead in the eye. She had gotten further than expected, the girl didn’t even think she would have gotten any of his attention and with that thought she mustered some courage and lifted her handmade present up. “...I...I-I lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter