2/2

You, Who Walk By My House Everyday

Soonyoung saw him again.

The guy he's looking for.

The guy was jogging like usual and stopped in front of Soonyoung's house as he tried to catch his breath.

Soonyoung stared at him and unconsciously took a picture of the guy. Soonyoung realised it and blushed hard as he looked at the mysterious guy, who luckily didn't notice it. Soonyoung smiled at the picture and then turned to the guy. He was drinking water and of course, Soonyoung thought it would be a great time to actually observe the guy's visual.

He had beautiful brown eyes, sharp nose, brown tan skin and pretty heart-shaped lips. Soonyoung's heart skipped a beat.

It's official.

Kwon Soonyoung was in love with the mysterious guy.

He noticed the guy was searching for something so in a second, Soonyoung thought he might searching for his towel that he accidentally left in front of his house. Soonyoung tried to hold his big silly grin as he approached the guy shyly.

"Excuse me? Are you looking for this?" He asked, raising a white towel and the guy turned to him. Immediately, the guy carved a huge grin as he nodded eagerly. Soonyoung smiled in delight as he passed the towel to the guy.

"Yes it is mine! Oh my goodness, thank you so much." He thanked genuinely as he took the towel and grabbed Soonyoung's hand, shaking it eagerly. "His voice is so sweet." Soonyoung thought as he slowly lost into the guy's voice.

"Umm, mister? Mister?" Soonyoung snapped out of his trance as he looked at the guy cluelessly. The latter blushed in embarrassment when he realized he was staring at the guy very shamelessly. Soonyoung felt so ashamed of his life that he wanted to die in that moment.

"What's your name?" He asked and Soonyoung was taken aback for a second. Did the guy just asked for his name? Soonyoung couldn't believe it. The guy smiled as he repeated his question.

"Your name." Soonyoung's mouth formed an 'o' shaped as he nodded.

"It's Kwon Soonyoung." He said, now grinning at the guy. He was jumping in his heart if he can. His heart kept racing faster and could jump out from his ribcage by any second.

"I'm Lee Seokmin." He introduced himself as he stretched his hand out at Soonyoung. They shook their hands and Soonyoung was screaming inside his mind because he just touched the guy and the guy told him his name! Oh, Lee Seokmin. What a beautiful name.

"So, do you have time today?" Seokmin asked, smiling at him.

"For what?" Soonyoung questioned.

"I want to know you more. Maybe we can be friends, Soonyoung-ssi." Soonyoung blushed hard at Seokmin's question as he looked down and played with his fingers.

"Why would you want to be friends with someone like me? As you see, I'm handicapped, Seokmin-ssi." Soonyoung didn't know why he said that. He was just near to have at least a friendship with Seokmin but then his insecurities took over him.

"I feel that you're such a great person, Soonyoung-ssi even if I just met you just now. I feel there's still much of you that I want to know." Seokmin said and Soonyoung looked up at him in surprise. His words didn't even sound fake, instead it sounded very genuine. As if Seokmin said it from the bottom of his heart and that made Soonyoung just liked him more.

"So?"

"What?" Seokmin chuckled as he looked at the male on the wheelchair. He was very interesting.

"Do you have any time today?" Seokmin repeated his question and Soonyoung contemplated for a second as he unfortunately shook his head. He just remembered that Wonwoo was taking him out for a movie night at Jihoon's house with Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan. Soonyoung saw Seokmin's smile fell for a second and felt very guilty.

"But I think I'm free tomorrow, I guess." Seokmin smiled as he pulled put a small piece of paper and a pen from the backpack he's carrying. Soonyoung seen Seokmin scribbling something and tried to peek but failed to due to the fact that he's stuck on a wheelchair.

"Here." Soonyoung took the paper and found some numbers and what looked like a username written on it.

'Lee Seokmin.
xxx-xxxx-xxx.
dk_seokmin97'

"It's my phone number and Instagram account. Call or text me anytime." Seokmin said as he smiled attractively at Soonyoung before he waved a small bye and continued to jog, walking away from Soonyoung's house.

Soonyoung smiled in content as he looked at the paper and hugged it happily before moving into the house with a huge grin.

-----

Movie night at Jihoon's place was cancelled after he had an emergency meeting at his work place. Soonyoung was annoyed because he was already dressed up for the movie night. He huffed as he moved to his bedroom after bidding Wonwoo goodbye as he watched the male nurse went to work for his night shift.

Soonyoung changed into a pair of sweatpants and a grey hoodie as he looked at the paper containing Seokmin's phone number. He thought for a while as he looked at the ceiling blankly. He wondered, if he should call Seokmin or not. Well, he didn't know if Seokmin would even answer it. After minutes contemplating, he finally made his decision.

He took his phone and called for the number.

"Hello, Lee Seokmin speaking."

Soonyoung smiled as soon as he heard Seokmin's voice.

"Let's meet up, Seokmin-ssi."

-----

A/N: did you guys enjoy it? I hope you do! So comment to tell me what you feel about this oneshot or twoshot nah idk man. Don't forget to subscribe and upvote, my friend! And to @svtmouchi thanks for the idea you gave me at the thread!