Chapter 5

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: IDK WHY BUT I CAN'T ACTUALLY COPY PASTE THE FULL CHAPTER ONTO HERE, MAYBE MY LAPTOP IS ACTING UP. I PROMISE I'LL GET THE OTHER HALF OF THIS CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS I CAN HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. Sorry about it guys 

UPDATE: IT GOOD. I'll mark it where it continues off from. Once again sorry for the delay. 

Jungkook’s POV

“HYUNG WHYYYY” I screamed at the top of my lungs as the one and only Namjoon hyung dragged me out of my warm bed.

 

“What do you mean WHY? It’s already 11am, get up everyone is waiting for you” he pulled my blanket off cruelly and simply stared at me until I found the willpower to stand up.

I scratched my head as I stretched to hear the cracking sound from my back.

“JUNGKOOKIEEE ARE YOU DONE?” a high pitch voice rung in the dorm, JiminIEE I know it’s you.

 

“C’mon, Namjoon said we can spend a day out to chill so be quicker!” Jin Hyung hurried me and after 10 minutes we were all in the car ready to start our day.

“Hyung where are we actually going?”

No reply.

“Yah, Namjoon hyung stop going on your phone, where are we going?” I asked again giving him a small nudge.

“We’re gunna have some lunch and walk around Seoul for a bit, since you know, we only have this time before we start preparation for our new album.”

That made a lot more sense. Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa will be the beginning of something new and we’re all excited.

 

Our first stop was going to the restaurant for lunch, the place our dance practice room is at. The ahjumma is especially nice to me since I’m the maknae.

Our table barely had space for our chopsticks and spoons because we ordered so much to pig-out on.

Soup. Deokkbokki. Kimchi fried rice. Beef Bulgogi. And a few more.

“Woooww this is more delicious that I remember” Jin hyung commented making his NYAMNYAM eating sounds often seen on Eat Jin.

We made small talk as our faces were stuffed, from all sorts of topics.

 

“Yah, Jungkook how many friends do you actually have” Yoongi asked out of nowhere. However before I could think of a smart reply Jiminie butted in.

“Hey guys have you heard the recent news about GOT7 and the girl that was with them?”

It caught our attention that even Namjoon who was almost always on his phone these days, looked up waiting for more news.

“Tell us about it” Hoseok hyung ordered, speaking for the rest of us who were equally curious.

 

“Ahem. So apparently GOT7 was friends with this girl and they even lived together but then these hawk eyed fans managed to find traces and now she’s basically disappeared. I hope she still gets by, at least her identity isn’t known…”

 

Life must be hard for her.

 

“In our perspective, would we agree on helping her- just a hypothesis” the question was raised by Namjoon and it got all of us thinking.

 

Positives

We help someone.

Makes us feel better

Good for the girl since she’s probably got no one else if she’s been staying with GOT7. I wonder if she was close with Yugyeom

 

Negatives

Our own management might not agree

Same outcome if we weren’t careful

 

But hey, the positives outweigh the negatives

 

We eventually ended our talk as we continued on with the day. I begged the hyungs enough to score a nice new jacket, power of the maknae!!

At 6pm after 4 hours of shopping we were tired as heck.

 

“H-hyung. I can’t. I’m too tired” complained Taehyung as Yoongi nodded in agreement with the remaining energy in his body.

“If everyone is tired let’s go to a café and have a good rest, I don’t wanna go back yet”

We followed the leader as he guided us to a simple café with chill vibes. However the sign did say it closed at 6:30 so we had to rush it.

 

4 tables were put together in order to fit all 7 of us, and after a long time of judgement looks the waitress finally came to get our orders.

“Hello, what would you like today?”

Everyone bought a drink, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter