Chapter 3

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith's POV

Got7 finally debuted. On the 16th January 2014, their beautiful journey began. 2 years have passed since I’ve stayed with the seven of them in their dorms and I’ve grown close to every single one of them.

 

I learnt how to skateboard and did so at a local park with Mark falling over several times with kneecap battle scars to prove.

Jaebum taught me bboying and looked after me a lot even though he hesitated about me at first.

Fooling around and laughing till I felt like I had abs had to be with Jackson though he was also like an older brother.

Jinyoung was savage as hell and also hilarious because of that but also someone I trusted a lot along with Yugyeom.

My fashion style of course must be approved and managed by Bambam, but we also have the best times trying on the strangest clothing.

Youngjae is happiness, his optimism spreads like a wild fire there were even immature times when I even thought I fell for this guy just for how pure he is. Nearly.

Yugyeom is always there for late night confession and talks since the first time we met back in 2012.

 

Their debut EP and the song Girls Girls Girls was so good, I felt so proud and nearly bawled because I knew they’ve been waiting for this day. The public was also keen for JYP’s new boy-group and that was the start of GOT7’s journey.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS GUYSSS” I yelled that night when they all came back. “I feel so happy for you all seriously”.

“Aw thanks so-eunie”. So-Eun is my new name, So from the word So-mang, meaning hope/faith and Eun meaning grace. It eventually got a bit too repetitive explaining why I’m Asian but my name is in another language. To the 7 brothers I live with, So-eun is a name they say mostly as a joke, I’m still Faith. One thing that got us all wondering was whether I was Chinese or Korean, my birth certificate didn’t have that filled in.

 

Everything almost seems like it can’t get any better, I keep in contact with the other 6 orphans often and even met up with small Ben who’s grown quite a bit. I’m friends with GOT7 and most their staff members, even met JYP once which scared me to death. This is the closest to perfect my life has ever gotten.

But if anything, life never stays unchanging.

 

Jackson’s POV

It’s been nearly 10 months since our debut and damn our schedule has been packed. Promoting our songs, attending events and getting 5 hours of sleep, as much as it’s tiring, fans and our GOT7 family as well as our actual family keep us all going.

 

Today was the same old, and we picked Faith up from her new work place. She worked in the ahjumma’s restaurant since the first time we bought her there but recently she moved to a café instead and even started learning how to be a barrister. It was amazing other than that one time our dorm nearly had to evacuate due to all the smoke coming from when she was practicing her leaf shaped cappuccino art.

 

We decided to meet at the practice room and order some chicken for dinner, scoring some free left over cakes from the café as well, Faith and I headed over to our meeting place.

 

“How is it working here now?” I asked to fill up the silence.

“It’s pretty amazing I gotta say, everyday there’s different customers coming and going and I get to watch their interactions be it couples, friends or families.” She paused for a second thinking about what else has happened. “OHH and once these girls at their tables were talking about GOT7, they didn’t even notice me handing out the drinks because they were watching your MVs. Actually so fun and satisfying seeing these moments you know- And why are you staring at me like that?”

I was surprised with her sudden question, but I gained composure and answered quickly.

“I think it’s fascinating for me seeing who you are now”. Reading her confused expression I expand.

“Do you remember the first day Yugyeom and Jinyoung picked you up and you came to our dorm that night? That Faith is long gone, you talk heaps, nearly as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter