SKETCH PANE 2: "OH LITTLE GIRL"

너를 그리다 | DRAWING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I’ll protect you
What do I do, the spell isn’t releasing
How, how did this happen
My heart that is hotter than that sun
Maybe, maybe, it’s probably love

Joo Won-Tak's Perspective:

It was a lie if I told you the girl I just met and talked to for a while was not pretty. I mean she was famous because people had annointed her the "Van Gogh" of the 21st century. She is indeed an artistic and aesthetic prodigy. Behind those beautiful paintings, sketches, and photos there she was, a beautiful girl, inside out. She was always there during my busking hours at hongdae for the past five months and I had been fixing my eyes on her since then. I went to the exhibition she had just held last summer and it was damn Epic. I secretly came to her exhibition and found out she took a picture of me during some of those day when i was out busking around the streets of Hongdae. It was auctioned by the curator but then she came and told her that she wasn't selling that piece. She told her she'd like to auction all of her piece except for that one.

So, during Fall semester, i asked if the faculty of fine arts opening a part time job as model for the sketching and painting studio credits and they told me there was one spot because the last model had already been graduated just before the semester started. With all my might, I applied to be one, just to meet this girl. Her name was Seong Hyejin, she is a year younger than me. So that day during my first day of part time job, I came early and found out that she had always been coming early to the studio to prepare herself. That morning, she was covered in cute blue and pink parachute windbreaker and jeans. her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing the cute round framed glasses. she was the type to look pretty even in jeans and windbreaker, and more over, she doesn't realize that.

"So," I tried to start the conversation as we reached the bus stop, I'm taking her to Hongdae to watch my busking session.

"So?" she looked at me.

"What kind of music you prefer?" I asked.

"Hmm, let me see. I like something cheerful. but a sweet love song is okay as well,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter