SKETCH PANE 1: THE WEBTOON

너를 그리다 | DRAWING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I first saw you, my eyes
were filled with only you
My friends couldn’t even understand,
I couldn’t sleep every night

That day, after the incident at the sketching lab, Wontak took you to a cafe at Hongdae. He told you he had been waiting for this for quite a long while. He knew you had been watching him busking for the last five months and he had been eyeing on you. He really wanted talking to you and asked you how his music was. He also treated you coffee and your favorite creme brulee desert at the cafe. He confessed that he had applied to be the model for the sketching class because he wanted to see you because he thought you were so pretty in person.

You promised him that you will send one of the photo you showed at your gallery last summer. Of course it was a candid photo of Wontak doing his busking show at hongdae. The title was 'The singer who plays the guitar.' That picture was supposed to be a part of the art auction but you refused to sell it. Not because the bidding wasn't up to your pleasing. But you want to keep it yourself. you don't want to share Wontak with anyone. You admired him for too long. No one gets to buy the memory laid on the photo itself. He asked you if you could call him 'oppa' instead of 'sunbae' to make it less formal, and you agreed calling him that way.

You also spent the late night snack with him that night, together with your soulmate, Woo Jinyoung. That night passed with you three talking together at the common room. Forgetting your webtoon project for awhile. You were currently working on your webtoon, you are building the characters and now that he came, He could be the muse for your main character.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter