THE SOULMATE: WOO JIN YOUNG AND SEONG HYEJIN

너를 그리다 | DRAWING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! That's the crazy kid, Woo Jinyoung, isn't it? That one with pink hair?"

"He's from the fine arts major. You know that girl, Seong Hyejin, the one who had just held that iconic painting and photography exhibition last summer? Woo Jinyoung is her soulmate. I barely seen them NOT together,"

That was what some people around the campus would say whenever there was any 'news' about you or Jinyoung. Well, you are undercover popular at the campus because of that summer exhibition you had just held back in the summer. And Jinyoung wasn't just famous because of you. He is also that one hiphop prodigy at the campus. He once got over a hundred followers on instagram in one day  right after he released his mixtape on his personal soundcloud account. After that massive release, the campus councel invited him to perform at the dorm-warming celebration and he's got another massive older fans.

He wasn't that tall, nor he was that popular. He always stays with you. He stood by yourside during your hardest time. Everyone in the class would say,

"Jinyoungie is short but it is easy to find him. not because of his bright pink colored hair, but Jinyoungie is always seen together with Hyejin. Whenever and Wherever there is Hyejin, there will also be Jinyoungie.".

 Woo Jinyoung was and would always be your soulmate. And now little that you know, he had been bottling his feelings for you because you always tell him about your crush, Joo Wontak who apparently was the senior student at the Music department. Both of you lived at the mixed dorm by the campus, so it was easier for both of you to meet each other and spend time for a bonding time around the campus. Well that wouldnot be a problem for you two though, since the campus complex has a lot to explore and both of you were a pair of energizers who would likely be jumping here and there exploring new things around the campus during your free time.

He is the only one person you could rely on. You always told him your worries, your secrets and your burden. He is good at keeping secrets tho. Jinyoung practically someone who would hold you and prevent you from falling. whenever you broke-down in tears, he was there to hug y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter