Closer

Winter Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already past in the afternoon but Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu were not yet finished fixing and arranging Nayeon’s things in her new apartment which is the one beside Mina’s. Nayeon was both anxious and happy about this. She felt happy because she now lives closer to Mina which will make it easier for her to do all her plans for her Operation: Get Myoui Mina back. She’s anxious because she does not know how Mina will react on this and how she will treat her now that she lives beside her. She was trying to ignore the negative thoughts because she just wants to focus on how she will get her girl back.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were at the corridor in front of Nayeon’s apartment. They are arranging some stuff and throwing some trashes while Jihyo and Tzuyu were inside cleaning and arranging furniture and appliances.

“You’re the only one who will live in this apartment but these all look like for a family of five.” Jeongyeon complained while pushing a box inside.

“If only I know she got a lot of things, I wouldn’t suggest her to move here.” Tzuyu yelled from the inside of the apartment.

“Shut up, you two! You all have a reward from me if my plans will be successful.” Nayeon said while cleaning some trashes.

“But what if it’s not?” Tzuyu asked who is now outside looking at her Nayeon unnie.

Nayeon suddenly felt sad. She does not want to think the possibility of not getting Mina back. She does not want to live a life without Mina anymore. A year without Mina by her side was pure hell and she does not want to endure another day without her.

“Then—No no no. I will do everything to get her back, Tzuyu. No matter what or how long it takes.” Nayeon said which made Tzuyu smile.

Tzuyu was just concerned about Nayeon and also Mina. Tzuyu was the one beside Mina when she was a mess because of Nayeon. She was the one who drags her Mina unnie out of the bar who intoxicated herself with too much alcohol. She lends her shoulders to Mina when the older girl was crying too much from pain. She hugged Mina every time she’s having a breakdown whenever she remembers Nayeon left her. Tzuyu was the one with Mina and she saw how the older girl tried so hard to stand again and pick the broken pieces of herself so she does not want to see her Mina unnie hurting too much again because her heart breaks a little whenever she sees her in pain.

“If you get her back unnie, don’t ever hurt her again.” Tzuyu said seriously while staring at Nayeon’s eyes. She then walked back inside the apartment and Nayeon was left there standing alone while thinking about what Tzuyu told her.

Jihyo heard what Tzuyu told Nayeon. She just looked at the maknae with sympathy. She knows that Tzuyu cares so much about Mina.

---

Mina, who just came home from her office, was so confused when she saw Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu at the corridor who were arranging some boxes and trash. They are done cleaning and arranging Nayeon’s apartment. They are just cleaning some mess and their job is done.

“Hey guys!” Mina greeted them with a smile on her face.

The trio just looked back to where the familiar voice is coming from and they immediately smiled when she saw who it was.

“Mina unnie!”, Tzuyu said while smiling at her unnie. Mina went to the maknae and hugged her affectionately.

“I miss this maknae so much.” Mina said while hugging the taller girl. Tzuyu just smiled because of her unnie’s action. Mina pulled out from the hug and greeted the other two older girls.

“Hey Jeongyeon. Jihyo! Nice to see you again. It’s been awhile.” Mina greeted them then she also hugged the other two.

“Yeah, it’s been awhile because you’re hiding yourself from us.” Jihyo is sulking because Mina does not have the time to bond with them anymore.

“Maybe she does not want to be friends with us anymore.” Jeongyeon added. She’s just guilt tripping the younger girl who barely shows herself to them.

“I’m sorry. I was just too occupied with work. Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you all.” Mina said while looking apologetically at the three girls.

“Anyway, who’s moving here?” Mina asked but before any of the three girls answer her question. Nayeon emerged out of the apartment which shocked the both of them. Mina did not expect the she will see Nayeon again this time.

“H-hi Mina!” Nayeon greeted her and tried to sound cheerfully even though she’s dying because of nervousness. Mina just gave her a small smile.

“And so that answered your question.” Tzuyu mumbled but it can still be heard clearly. There was an awkward silence after that and no one dared to say anything until Mina breaks the silence.

“Oh okay. Anyway, if you need some help or anything, I’m just at the next door.” Mina said then smile at them which made Nayeon happy.

“Thank you, Mina!” Nayeon said with a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter