Operation: Get Myoui Mina Back

Winter Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon woke up because of the sunlight peeking through her windows. She jerked out of bed because she was surprised that she is in her apartment right now. She cannot remember anything that happened last night. All she can remember was that girl kissing her Mina. She winced from the thought then she sat on her bed. She has a throbbing headache right now caused by her hang over. 

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard people talking outside her room so she decided to come out now.

“Good morning, Nayeon unnie!”, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun greeted her happily. Jihyo and Jeongyeon are preparing their breakfast.

“What are you doing here in my apartment early this morning?”, Nayeon said while crossing her arms on her chest.

“Breakfast is ready!”, Jihyo shouted from the kitchen and the maknaes started running to go there.

“Those kiddos! Aaaahhhhh. My head hurts like hell!”, Nayeon said while walking to go to the kitchen.

“Drink this. I know you have headache.”, Jihyo said while giving Nayeon a medicine.

“Thanks! What happened last night? Did you all bring me home?”, Nayeon asked her friends.

“Oh that!”, Tzuyu said then she laughed out loud. Nayeon just glared at the younger girl.

“Chou Tzuyu!”, Jihyo said then she gave Tzuyu “shut up look” but Tzuyu just gave the older girl a sweet innocent smile. Jihyo just glared at her then she started eating.

“Jihyo and I brought you home because you are so wasted. We also slept in your spare room, but for those three kiddos, I don’t know why they are here.”, Jeongyeon said.

“We’re here to make Nayeon unnie remember what she did last night.”, Chaeyoung said then she chuckled. Jihyo kicked Chaeng’s feet under the table but the younger girl didn’t mind it.

“Yeah, but what Nayeon unnie did is so amazing!”, Dahyun said then she salute to Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Jihyo just shake their head in annoyance. They know they cannot make the maknaes shut their mouth up.

Nayeon was just quiet and trying to remember what she did last night. The only thing that comes to her mind was the memories of Rosé and Mina talking and dancing together.

“Did you remember it now, Nayeon unnie?”, Tzuyu asked her. “Or do you want me tell you?”, Nayeon just looked at Tzuyu. She’s starting to feel anxious and agitated.

“If it’s something embarrassing, don’t remind me of it.”, Nayeon said then continued eating.

“It’s not really embarrassing unnie, it was actually cute.”, Dahyun said.

“So what is it? What did I do?”, Nayeon asked her friends then Dahyun and Chaeyoung stand up from their chair.

“I’m Mina unnie and Dahyun will be Nayeon unnie.”, Chaeyoung said.

Dahyun sat on her chair again while Chaeyoung walked out of the kitchen. Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon are just watching the maknaes.

“Okay! 3, 2, 1! Action!”, Tzuyu shouted and DubChaeng started acting the MiNayeon encounter last night.

Chaeyoung was walking towards them with a smile on her face the Dahyun suddenly stood up from her chair. DubChaeng acted that they are kissing.

“That should be the last thing you remember this night and not the kiss from that .”, Dahyun stared at Chaeng. “And by the way, I’m going to take back what’s mine. I will get you back, Myoui Mina.”, Dahyun gave a fake kiss to Chaeng then she walked out.

The maknaes including Jeongyeon and Jihyo started laughing because of the hilarious acting of DubChaeng. Nayeon cannot even speak because she was so shocked.

“Did I really do that? Did I really kiss Mina and tell her those things?”, Nayeon asked her friends. She cannot believe that she did it.

“Yes, Im Nayeon. You did that.”, Jihyo confirmed.

“Oh gosh! I kissed my Mina! I kissed her!”, Nayeon said happily. She was smiling from ear to ear. The maknaes thought that Nayeon would freak out if she found out what she did last night but they are completely wrong.

“Anyway, remind me to kill that Rosé girl for flirting with my Mina. But it that I cannot remember that I kissed her. I missed kissing her lips!”, Nayeon said. She’s now sulking because she cannot remember kissing Mina’s lips. Then, she turned to Tzuyu and she’s now smiling from ear to ear.

“What was Mina’s reaction after I kissed her?”, Nayeon asked the maknaes.

“She was shocked and speechless.”, Dahyun said nonchalantly while chewing her food.

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. What do you expect unnie? She’ll jump in joy because of that kiss? She didn’t actually talk about it after you left.”, Tzuyu said. Nayeon just frowned. Well, it’s true. Why would she expect that Mina will jump in joy because of her kiss? She hurt and left her. No wonder if Mina is mad at her. No one talked after that. They continued eating peacefully.
---

Mina was just staring at the ceiling since she woke up. She didn’t even get a decent sleep since someone is bugging her mind. That someone is Nayeon. She keeps on thinking about Nayeon’s kiss. She wanted to forget about it but she can’t. She also keeps on thinking about what Nayeon told her.

“And by the way, I’m going to take back what’s mine. I will get you back, Myoui Mina.”

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Damn it Nayeon! Damn it! Why did you even come back? Why do you have to tell me those things?!”, Mina was screaming because of frustration and confusion.

“I think I’m going to be crazy because of that girl!”, Mina shouted to no one. She doesn’t know what to feel. She already told herself that she will move on and start anew. She’s sure as hell that she wanted to leave everything in the past. But how can she do that when the person who left and hurt her wants to come back in her life again? Will she accept her in her? Or will she leave everything behind and start a new life and beginning with someone?
---

The girls settled on the couch but Nayeon went straight in her room. She looked for a notebook and a pen then she came back in the living room and sit with the other girls.

“Okay, since everyone is here and you all eat my one-month stock of food, might as well help me with something.”, Nayeon announced and all her friends’ attention is on her.

“What is it? Is it something to do with Mina?”, Jihyo asked Nayeon while munching a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter