CHAPTER 3

Still loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin couldn’t focus on his work in his recording studio. He keeps shifting his sitting position but he still feel uncomfortable and anxious. He can hear the loud sound come from the outer part of studio where his teammates are busy practising their dance move.

“Aargh!” He lets out his frustration by ruffling his hair aggressively. He then stares on the wall blankly and the scene earlier comes in to his mind.

/////

“Jung Mina unnie..wait me there..” Hanbin and his teammates turn automatically when they heard who is Soohyun calling.

He feels like time is freezing for him. It’s her. Wearing a black knee-length dress with a pair of white sneakers. It’s really her. She then hugs Soohyun and they start to walk away. He still standing there doing nothing, but no one knows that he already hugging her tightly in his mind.

“Hanbin-ah, not now..” Bobby hold his hand and the younger guy flinched got back to reality.

“Where.. Where is she?” He starts to stuttered.

“She went that way and I bet she goes meet President Yang,” Yunhyeong pointed to the right hallway which is a way to YG’s office.

“Let’s not make a scene here.. You can meet her when she already done meeting with president.”Jinhwan then dragged all of them to their studio

Hanbin surprisingly followed them without any kind of rebellion. He then shuts himself in his recording studio.

////

“Thank you for understanding sajangnim. And sorry again for making you worried..” Mina bowed for the last time to YG

“Ah, it’s okay.. Looking at you already come back here healthily already gives me a huge relief. But, let’s have lunch together next time. If not I will become upset again..” YG patted her shoulder.

“Sure. I think I should go first..Thank you..” Mina bowed again and went out of his office.

She walked as fast as she could so that she can get out from the building and avoid to meet other people. The fact that Soohyun screamed her name out loud earlier really makes her almost got heart attack. As she arrived between the 2 hallways make her stop for a moment. She supposedly uses the right wing but it means that she needs to pass through Ik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter