CHAPTER 1

Still loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS!!

After 3 years without any news, singer Jung Mina finally spotted at Incheon Airport this morning with her older sister, Jung Krystal.

“Hyung, did you read the article yet? They said she already come back,” Chanwoo shoved his Ipad to Yunhyeong who is eating his breakfast next to him.

“Who?” Yunhyeong lazily took the Ipad from the youngest guy but as soon he read the title he spits out his food. “Is.. Is it true?” He stuttered and Chanwoo just nodded his head.

The two of them turned simultaneously when they heard a loud sound come from the room next to the kitchen. Then Hanbin barged out from the room with indescribable face and behind him are Jinhwan and Bobby who have a worried looked plastered on their faces. They then tried to stop the leader from going out of their house.

“Let me go! I want to meet her!” Hanbin yelled and pushed Jinhwan but the older guy not even budge by him.

“Yaaa, are you crazy? What if there is a reporter? You wanna die if they know?” Jinhwan gripped Hanbin’s collar and dragged the guy to living room. Even though he looked very small and acted very sweet but Jinhwan can be very scary if there is something goes exceed his limit.

“Die? I already die long ago. I already die right after she left me!” Hanbin sit on the couch while ruffling his hair.

“Hanbin-ah, you shouldn’t be like this. You need to wait for the right timing. I’m sure you’ll meet her,” Bobby grip the younger guy shoulder and squeeze it as he persuades him.

“Hyung, how long should I wait? Until she leave Korea again? And then wait her for 2 years again? Or 3 years? 4 years? I have regretted enough for not searching for her properly before she left 2 years ago..” Hanbin is now wailing like a kid on the couch.

“Hanbin-ah, we already searched for her like a crazy back then. It’s not your fault. And you should w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter