CHAPTER 2

Still loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is sitting alone in the living room while watching running man after she had her breakfast this morning. It her routines since she came back from Korea and it has been a week but she still never leave her apartment. Well, it’s her shared apartment with her sister since the 3 of them really close and they want each of them to always be by their side. Even though they know that 3 of them usually busy with their crazy schedules and rarely get time to spend together.

“Yah, lazy head... Let’s go outttt… Jennie and Jisoo keep asking me to bring you meet them. They miss you like crazy.” Irene whined while pulling Mina hand to make the girl move out of the couch.

“I don’t want. Too lazy…”Mina gives her usual excuse.

“Ya, you should go out. Are you going to be a pickle in here? You should go and meet them. Ah and one more thing. You should go meet President Yang. He must be upset if he know you already back but still not pay him a visit.” Irene starts to nag.

“Aish, yah Baechu... you’re so noisy... I’ll visit him when I have time...” Mina pushed Irene out of her view.

“Don’t you have time now? Go and get ready... I’ll call the girls to come here. I won’t care anymore. You don’t even want to hear me...” Irene said as she walked away with her phone.

Mina just sighed at her stubborn twin. She acts just like her. She smiled when she realized that she is stubborn too. She then switch off the TV and went to change her clothes.

 

*Ding dong*

“Wuuuuu Minaaaaaa!!!” Jennie screamed as soon as Mina opened her front doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter