Goodbye for now

Goodbye for now

 

“Hyung, I want a bike before I enlist for army.” Kyuhyun had casually mentioned it to s, when they gathered together for the last time before he enlisted.

The very next day, he saw a letter on the table telling him to go down to the carpark. He went down and saw a new bike parked in the carpark of their dormitories. He walked over and opened the letter that was placed on the seat.

To our dear magnae, here is the bike you requested for. I got your favourite bike, I remember how you rave over it. I will be the new magnae, when you are gone! Hehe! I love you, Kyu! You can thank me later! – loves, your bunny, Sungmin.”

He smiled, he knew his lover knew exactly the brand he wanted. Sungmin                                                                                                           always did, he knew how to make Kyuhyun happy. He also always gave him everything he wanted. He was Lee Sungmin, his lover, his roommate and his wine partner.

Kyuhyun went back up to his dorm and waited for the said man to return after his schedules. He knew that Sungmin would be returning back to the dorms that night, it was his last night before he enlisted.

Kyuhyun smiled when he heard the door to the dorm open, and the cheerful face appeared. He walked over to the said man and pulled him into an embrace.

“You always know how to make me happy.” He whispered into his lover’s ears as the older man hummed.

“Making you happy is my duty… Just like how you waited for me for the past two years, I would wait for you to return healthily as well.” The older man smiled and rubbed his face lovingly onto the taller man’s shirt.  

He smiled, he knew it would miss the older man very badly. Just like how he missed Sungmin when he was serving his mandatory service. He would miss the older man even more, since it was his turn.

“Hold me for one more night, hyung.”

 

That was all Kyuhyun needed to say, he knew that the man knew what he needed. They spent the entire night proclaiming their love for one another, Kyuhyun knew he would miss it. Sungmin promised him that two years would past before they knew it. Kyuhyun couldn’t wait.

 

“I love you, Kyuhyun. I will see you on your next off-day.”

Kyuhyun gave his lover a long kiss and a long hug, before parting and leaving to report into camp. Now he really couldn’t wait for his off-day, so that he could see his Sungmin again.

 

 

A.N :  I hope you guys enjoyed the four very short drabbles, I wrote for Kyu before he enlists! love you guys~ thanks for reading :D 

This story is written based on >> https://twitter.com/2haeks/status/866834631793885184