Bunny love

Goodbye for now

“Kyuhyun-shii, what animal do you like the most?” The host for his fanmeeting asked, Kyuhyun pondered for a while. He liked dogs, like cacao which Sungmin once owned. He also liked the two cats, Sen and Hyaku. Sungmin, yes, he loved that man so much.

 

-------

 

“Kyu! Don’t you think that Rabbits are just so cute?” Kyuhyun remembered how his hyung once said that he wanted a rabbit.

“Hyung aren’t you already cute like one?” Kyuhyun had answered his hyung, that night. When they locked the door to their shared room and was wine appreciating. The two men were sitting opposite one another, swivelling the red liquid in the glass on their hands.

He could remember the giggles that he heard from the man he loved. He pinched the older man’s cheeks gently and smiled.

 

-------

 

“Rabbits! I like rabbits.” Kyuhyun said as he remembered the man that he loves so much. Rabbits reminds me of Sungmin.

When the fanmeeting ended, Kyuhyun was sitting in the car back to his lounging. He the dark screen of his phone and smiled when he saw a text.

“Isn’t this very cute?” It was a photo of a rabbit, a wine cup. He knew that his hyung had heard about the question from the fanmeet.

“Is that you, hyung?” He smiled at his phone screen, waiting for the older man to reply. He knew that that night, he would be seeing the man he loved. Sungmin was doing his boys over flowers musical in Japan. The two men stayed in the same lounging, and Kyuhyun couldn’t wait to see the older man.

 

-------

 

That night, Kyuhyun laid on his bed, staring at the photos they taken together. All those years, Kyuhyun kept all of the photos they took together. The man he loved and him. The smiles they shared together, indeed they were soulmates. The older man’s marriage wouldn’t tear them apart, it just made them even stronger.

He smiled when he heard the key jiggling sounds from outside the apartment door. His lover was home.

“Hey, Kyu.” Kyuhyun’s eyes lit up, the moment he saw the beautiful figure before him.

“Hyung, I love the you now as well.” Kyuhyun sat up and hugged the older man, when he stood beside the bed. Sure, the man put on some weight after enlisting, but he was still his love.

“You are like the rabbit you sent me, just now.” He muttered as he pulled the older man down and laid a kiss on his pert lips. The smile on the older’s face, was the brightest he had seen in a while.

“Thanks, Kyu.” Kyuhyun shushed the man, before he could say anything. He pressed his lips on the older man’s lips once again.

 

“I love you, Min.”

 

Indeed, I love rabbits, because they remind me of you.

 

 

A.N: This fic is written based on this post! :D https://www.facebook.com/KyuMinfanbase/photos/pcb.1420706001294459/1420705837961142/?type=3