Oppa?

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa? Eomma?" It's only 8 in the morning but the house was empty. No signs of eomma and appa, even eonni.

 

"Aigoo. Where are they?" I said when I went out of the room after showering. I decided to go out of the house, maybe they're there.

 

"Aigoo. Neomu jal saeng gyeossda!" I immediately heard my mom's voice. I saw my parents with 3 men and a woman.

 

"Eomma!" I was planning to get eomma's attention only but unfortunately, all of them looked at my direction.

 

"Omo. Come here Chaeyoung-ah." I went to eomma's side.

 

"This my youngest, Chaeyoung."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed and smiled at them. They also did the same with me. Eomma said that they're her friends, Sandara auntie and Chanyeol uncle. They have two sons, Seunghyun-ssi and Jihoon-ssi. Seunghyun-ssi is 7 years older than I am while Jihoon-ssi is a year older than me.

 

Eomma invited them over to have lunch and she didn't even tell me!

 

"Chaeyoung, right?" Park Jihoon-ssi asked. I nodded.

 

"You can talk to me informally, I won't mind." I smiled with what he said.

 

"Arasseo. You're an oppa, right?" He smiled and nodded.

 

"Ne, Chaeyoung-ah." Jihoon oppa kept on asking me random questions, mostly about New Zealand. All I did was nod and shake my head. Alice eonni and Seunghyun-ssi even joined the conversation.

 

They stayed even after lunch. It was almost 5 when they decided to leave. They said that we, Seunghyun oppa, Jihoon oppa, Alice eonni and me, should contact each other often since they live here in Busan. They said that we could be friends.

 

"Jalgayo!"

 

I lied down on my bed. Ah, its so tiring. All I did was talk but it was tiring. I saw my phone lit up. I grabbed it and saw it was from Jungkook. Only my family and Jungkook knows my phone number since this is just a temporary phone. I can't use this in New Zealand.

 

'Tteokbokki?'

'You want tteokbokki?'

'Ya Chaeyoung-ah, eodi?'

'You don't want tteokbokki? ㅠㅠㅠ'

 

His last message was a crying sticker. I laughed with what he has sent. I decided to call him.

 

It took only 3 rings before he answered.

 

"Ya! Where have you been?"

 

"Aigoooo. Did uri Kookie miss me?" I teasingly said. Half of me is expecting him to miss me and the other of me says that "Ya! You're too young for this."

 

"Aniyo! Why would I miss your ugly face? Tch." I laughed with what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter