Friends

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma! Please. I already went there last time. I know how to go home. Jebal eomma." Chaeyoung have been bothering her mother since she woke up.

 

"Fine. Fine. Be home before lunch." Chaeyoung cheered when finally her mom allowed her to.

 

"Arasseo eomma. Promise, I'll be back before lunch." She stormed out of their rented house as fast as she can.

 

She kept on fixing her hair while walking towards the park. She was disappointed when she saw the field empty.

 

"Aish jinjja! Why are you expecting Chaeyoung? Aish." She said to herself while lightly hitting her head.

 

"Excuse me." Chaeyoung immediately stopped hitting herself when she heard a voice.

 

"I'm sorry if you think I'm nosy but are you looking for the students playing soccer here?" Chaeyoung shook her head and hands as an answer to the question.

 

"Aniyo! I'm just..." The girl noticed that Chaeyoung was slightly biting her fingers. "curious because they were here yesterday."

 

"Today's their rest day. They'll be back tomorrow." Chaeyoung nodded with slight disappointment.

 

"Why are you disappointed? Aish." Chaeyoung whispered to herself.

 

"Ah. By the way, I'm Young Ji. Son Young Ji." She extended her hand which Chaeyoung accepted.

 

"I'm Park Chaeyoung. Nice meeting you." She said while smiling.

 

"Oh? Chaeyoung?" Young Ji said as if she remembered something. Chaeyoung nodded shyly.

 

"Are you, perhaps, here for a vacation?" Chaeyoung looked a bit shocked while nodding.

 

"Nae. How did you know?" Young Ji laughed which made Chaeyoung more shocked.

 

"Aigoo. That boy." Young Ji whispered to herself. "It's just that your Korean is a bit awkward." Chaeyoung just nodded with her answer.

 

"Do you want me to tour you around?" Chaeyoung shook her head. She was dispirited already when she saw the field empty.

 

"Don't worry I'm not a bad person. I'm still young. Maybe we're friends. How old are you? I was born in 1995." Young Ji does not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter